One Eye match Slade vs Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
The ultimate one eye Match. Who wins

Its starts off Slade robs a bank and goes out side while nick bumps into him then they start fighting with no weapons just one(eye) againast the Other eye.

spetznaz
I love Fury. He is basically an equal mix of James Bond and the Punisher, with a smattering of Wolvie's attitude (and love of cigars) thrown in for good measure.

But he would be owned by Deathstroke. Slade would dominate him physically, psychologically, strategically! Fury wouldn't even let lose one puff of primo Cohiba cigar smoke before he was blown apart/sliced/pummeled/obliterated all over Shield headquarters.

Slade wins.

Tron
Robs a bank?!

Dude, Deathstroke don't rob no damn banks, he's so above that sh*t. The world's most deadiest mercenary only takes worthwhile jobs, not no petty ass bank robberies.

Whew, now that I got that out of my system...

spetznaz
LOL.

If Deathstroke was an actual character instead of pixalated ink he would probably find MaxSpidey and put him out of his misery for suggesting that he, Deathstroke, would stoop that low! Slade robbing banks is like Bruce Wayne wearing a tutu and doing a bellydance for Harlequin while sucking a lollipop!
Ain't gonna happen!
And yes, it is an insult to DC to suggest that Slade would do such a thing as rob a bank.

Max Spidey 24
Fine Slade Robs a Superbank that no one in the world was able to rob because of its high protection.

Swanky-Tuna
I think Nick Fury's eye is extensively trained in open air combat while Deathstroke's eye is known for being exceptionally moist. I'm on the fence.

Tron
Still won't fly no

Bank or superbank, Slade's not a thief. Catwoman wouldn't even stoop to such a low.

Swanky-Tuna
Spidey, man, just say a wizard made'em do it and have done with it.

Tron
Damn, can't argue with that one.

And out of curiosity, why is Deathstroke robbing a bank without weapons?huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.