A Nightmare On Elmstreet 8:Freddy's Return

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FreddyKreuger
A new family was beginning to move in 1428 elmstreet. Not long after the freddy and jason battle lori and her father moved to California. Freddy needed to gain his power because nobody was afraid. But Freddy had a new prey to fetch. Shane and his two sisters started to move in 1428 elm. Shane was 17 yrs. old,Holly was 15 and Victoria was 5. Shane complains about moving to elm street he misses his old friends and hears rumors about this killer named Freddy. Holly tells him to stop being retarted and grow up and says she likes this house. Victoria just wanders around and walks into the living room. Something from the ground tugs and tries to pull her under the ground. As soon as that happens Victoria screams. Everyone in the family comes quickly into the living room. Freddy lets go of her leg. Shane thens goes upstairs
but he seems to be lost he sees a boiler room and looks puzzled. Shane hears an evil laugh echo but sees nothing. Then he sees a figure appear
he wears a red fedora,a hat,a has razor claws. Do you remember me Shane Freddy asks angrily? No everyone in elm street forgot thats why they all have to die. Freddy then starts his creepy laugh. Shane tries to escape but Freddy then digs his nails into Shane's skin. Shane then lies there on the floor not moving. Shane then wakes up in his bed pouring blood from every part of his body. Shane then attempts to get help but falls dead. Victoria the youngest of the family goes into Shane's room sees the body and screams. Then the most unexplainable thing happened. Shane's body then turns into Freddy. Freddy walks toward Victoria then says your brothers dead and i killed him but now its time to put you to sleep. Freddy chops Victoria body and throws her to the ground hard crushing her skull. Im back in business Freddy says to himself. Holly opens up her door and and hears Freddy's theme. She whispers to herself whos Freddy. In a split second Freddy appeared behind Holly and Freddys says im freddy then slams hollys head into a brick wall that kills holly instantly. Hollys parents go upstairs to see whats going on. So then the mom and dad go upstairs. The dad appears behind the mother. The dads voice starts to sound very different like freddy kreuger. The dads body gets transformed into a freddy kreuger one. Freddy grabs the mother tightly and lifts her off her feet then stabs his knives into the stomach of the mother. There all my children and it will stay that way forever.Freddy is on a streak with the body count as high as 40 . The police try to investigate but they already know who did it. One police men says we have to stop Kreuger once and for all and i know who can shut him down. We see Micheal Myers walking. Then we hear the Halloween theme. Then the credits roll. The end or is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.