Welcome to Hell! *Membeship forms available!*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
come and join me fellow demons
i will be your god...join now and we shall take over and destroy the souls of weak
are you evil enough?
evil face

Norma Jean
alucard

dean7879
welcome demon norma
i see you like to eat brains..you should fit in perfectly evil face

Raven Guardia
El Diablo devil

Ronny
evillaugh

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/8bitdnd.html

BakaXero
do you have to fill out a form?
cause i hate filling out forms...

Xtremechik2
Count me in! I already get called Satan at school

Elektra_lover
I'm going to heave angel_not Shit!

fruits
this is not right. all satan worhshipers should be punished. the Lord's word is theonly one to follow. come follow me and i promise you eternal treasures in heaven. leave this satanic worship immeadilitly! DEMONS BE GONE!

Ronny
*GASP* DOTH SPEAKETH WORDS OF ZE DEVIL! REPENT SINNER! shock

Elektra_lover
laughing

Ronny
ninja what if god was one of us... just a SLOB like one of uuuus

BadKitty
how do I find out if I'm evil enough?

Elektra_lover
RRRRRRRRRRRR mad lol stick out tongue

BadKitty
I like that song embarrasment

BlackC@t
...Can I bring a friend?

Elektra_lover
Me too, but she was calling me scum sad stick out tongue

dragonpisces272
sorry, haven't commited enough sins

BakaXero
ive commited to many sins already..
its not a good thing...no

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
shifty

Alpha Centauri
I'm in. Me and the Big S are tight.

-AC

dean7879
i am more powerful than all the armys of the world, i am more violent violence, more deadly than death, i have destroyed more men then all the nations wars, i am relentless, unpredictable, waiting for you last breath devil

nitro-swicked
huh here kid get a grip.

dean7879
a grip of what?

Krypt Keeper
Let all souls perish in the heat of my grasp. Let them see no mercy in thine eyes. For I am the one who takes you to that unholy place of pain, and locks you away from the light. You have no choice, for my NEW King beckons for you to come into the darkness.

dean7879
devil

JLred
By the power of Christ I compel you!!!!!By the power of Christ I compel you!!!!!By the power of Christ I compel you!!!!!By the power of Christ I compel you!!!!!By the power of Christ I compel you!!!!!By the power of Christ I compel you!!!!!By the power of Christ I compel you!!!!!By the power of Christ I compel you!!!!!By the power of Christ I compel you!!!!!.........................................................................lol

dean7879
What an excellent day for an exorcism.

XIA
I bow down to nobody but Satan and Baphomet themselves. This "lets be evil game" your playing is both pathetic and offensive to me. sorry if my opinion has corrupted you in anyway. *leaves*

dean7879
ohh bollocks!
its just a bit of fun
whut de fukks the marra!?!?

dean7879
ya like joining an imaginary gang though!
see thats annoys me mad

GoldenWitchy1
you scare me. ::hides::

GoldenWitchy1
please excorsize them!! they scare me. :;hides behind a giant crucafix::

MaggotCorps
im in hell

JLred
BY the power of christ I compel you once more!!! BY the power of christ I compel you once more!!! BY the power of christ I compel you once more!!! BY the power of christ I compel you once more!!!

Heres an extra one because GoldenWitchy1 asked:BY the power of christ I compel you once more!!! renske

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.