????????????????????????What If??????????????????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
What if marvel or dc was in an anime.

Name a MArvel or dc person u would like to see and in witch anime u want to see then and why.

I want to see Spiderman or Batman in Naruto.

Batman as hookage

And SPiderman fighting that loser spider guy that neji was fighting .

I would love to see Wolverine and Vegeta talk trash to each other.

And the teen titans in Ravemaster or naruto(they are kids so it works)

caed
OK, well i don't know how that would work out, i mean, anyone can see the difference in animation, and well crossing different people would be kinda weird to say the least, but i think seeing comic book heroes in anime style, and their own stories would be cool for all the other anime lovers laughing out loud

Stormchild
I like Marvel and DC, but they just don't work as anime. most anime is centered around plot and marvel just isnt.

The Flash
Seeing Teen Titans in true anime art would actually make me happy compared to the American anime style.

Max Spidey 24
Marvel and Dc do have a plotand if they were in another anime show they would be drawn like anime and the plot will be on what ever the plot is on that show like naruto and ninjas(put spiderman in there and hell be a ninja too)

shangheid
I would have to agree with Stormchild

JLred
Id agree with Shangheid who agreed with Stormchild.....I wonder how the flash would look???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.