Broadway Musicals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raven guardia
I love Broadway and I was wondering if anybody here also likes broadway and if so what are some of your favorite Musicals

some of my favorites are

Les Miserables
Aida
Lion King
Chicago
Moving out
Phantom of the opera.

big gay kirk
My favourite favourite has to be Blood Brothers... from the first notes of the overture to the final chorus of Tell me its not true, the show grips me... the mix of comedy and stark tragedy is fantastic... the songs are brilliant, and incredibly "hummable..." Did you hear the story of the Johnston twins? As like each other as two new pins.... I've seen it four times already in the last twelve months, and it never fails to make me weep... see it if you get the chance; you'll not regret it...

big gay kirk
I also like Oliver... know most of it off by heart, and once played a workhouse boy/Fagin's boy...

raven guardia
today my chours took a trip to Broadway to see Wicked, but I didnt go along becasue my teacher needed $90.00 right away and I didnt have the money to give her right away.

muse5
RENT!!!! rent rent rent rent reeeennnnttt, we're not gonna pay rent.... sorry, i love that musical, i went to see it for the second time in february... that's definetly my favorite musical

loserib
doese little shop of horrors count as broadway?

slashwristbarbi
I like Les Miserables, Grease, and I love Whistle Down the Wind. I ahvent seen Blood Brothers, but I'd like to at some point.

claidisa_felton
i love chicago, grease and the lion king. oh, and if rocky horror show counts, that too!!!

raven guardia
I also love grease.

pipschick
Mine would have to be
Cats
Chicago
Grease
Oliver
Annie

raven guardia
actually I never been to broadway but I have seen some of the movies and I have the sound tracks.

HockeyHorror
Les Miserables is excellent.

Victor Hugo is a great author.

Chelsea23
Grease, Les Miserables, and Lion King are my all time faves yes smile

loserib
nobody has answard me does lil shop of horrors count cuese if it does then yeah i do like some broadway lil shop of horrors would be the best

pipschick
Seeing as though nobody has answerd you, i thought i would oblige...i think Lil shop of horrors has been on the stage, so i guess you could count it as a musical. confused

raven guardia
yes...I also believe little shop of horrors counts as a Broadway because when I was in 8th grade we did a review of broadway and that was one of the reviews we did.

raven guardia
yes...I agree smile stick out tongue

loserib
i love lil shop of horrors one of the few musicals i really like

roundisfunny
Again, I don't know if it counts as "Broadway" per se, but "The Pirates of Penzance" is one of my favorites.

punkyhermy
i wanna see the broadway "beauty and the beast"
it looks beautiful!

raven guardia
I really want to see chicago

HockeyHorror
hope you get to see it one day big grin^

raven guardia
^^^awwww, thank you......I only go see it if you come with

steely balls
everyone forgets about oklahoma the orginal, the clasic

raven guardia
never heard or seen it embarrasment ^^

steely balls
never heard of it was the first musicals to be called a musical, it started all those musicals u see today, this was rodger and hamersteins first real musical. it truly started it all

raven guardia
^^^ it sounds great....sorry but I really dont any thing about it

big gay kirk
Ducks and geese and mice better scurry, when I take you out in the surrey, when I take you out in the surrey.... with the fringe on top....

raven guardia
^^^ um....whats thats suppose to mean?

steely balls
its a song called "the surrey with the fringe on top" its one of the songs from oklahoma.

raven guardia
Oh....okay smile

dmcman
I love Little Shop Of Horrors. I am a big fan of it.

LiL nAstY GirL
HAIRSPRAY its sooo good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.