Thanos vs. Superman/Batman/Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who would win?

Beyonder
Thanos eats them.

kgkg
Thanos he will eat them , i mean this ain't even close.

Thanos won against stonger oponent and beated them.

He also took lot of punishment from people that are stonger than himself

here is what is gonna happend.

superman see thanos just killed few people.

Superman gives him a punch , thanos laugh and start dissing his ass.
Batman and WW realize if superman attack can't do shit.

Bruce: Diana let's get the Fu*c out of here.

StrawNilla
Why is Batman in this anyway? He's smart, but he's nothing physically when compared to most to ALOT of comic book characters in MARVEL and DC alike.

Nataku8188
Ha!... HA! HAHAHA!!!

Wooo.... great joke.

eleveninches
batman could have prep time to build a version of the infinity gauntlet, or a machine to trap thanos in another dimention

Swanky-Tuna
Batman already has the most powerful weapon in the universe: The Bat-kick. The weapon is so powerful that it embodies an entire universe, which in turn makes it the most powerful weapon of that universe.

Batman beats Thanos with a single kick.

Tron
Build another version of the Infinity Gauntlet?

Don't give Batman too much credit. And besides, they get no prep in this thread unless count states otherwise.

JWangSDC
This would be an awesome. fight. Who's w/ me on Thanos being stronger than darkseid? After realizing he would smack superman around...he has to be a lot stronger than darkseid no?

kgkg
yes he is a lot stromger there was a time when darksied was even greater / = to thanos those days are over.

mikalv1224
The only on who would stand a chance versus thanos is superman, but thanos is an eternal or offshoot of evolution which makes him a god compared to us and superman

kgkg
actualy Superman is no match for Thanos. We have seen thonos take on like 5 sups like char (in strenth and take them down)

so how the hell superman whould stand a chance?

supermanprime
No thanos is not stronger than darkside. secondly superman vs thanos would be the fight to watch while bats and ww will be making babies on the sidelines. supes can take out thanos. for one thing everything that marvels does is based off dc so i will go with the original and never the copy cat!!!

who?-kid
Superman AND Wonderwoman against Thanos ? The two heavy-hitters of the JLA against Thanos ?

Thanos can beat them, but he will return home with a few cracked ribs and a black eye. Superman and Wonderman aren't just nobodies people.

It can go both ways.

emraldguardian
Yea i agree dont cut superman short on this one. I have seen a comic where Thanos said that the Hulk is someone he would avoid a fight with and Superman is more then a match for the Hulk. I mean its not like he has the gauntlet or nothing if anything Superman has the advantage of speed and there is nothing to show that Thanos is actually stronger then Superman.

Mainstream
I'm not going to say who I think would win..buuuuuuuuuut thing the JLA is gonna have to bury 3 of it's greatest members

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
I'm not going to say who I think would win..buuuuuuuuuut thing the JLA is gonna have to bury 3 of it's greatest members
yes get them flowers ready.

OHH LORD !

brainchild81
Originally posted by supermanprime
No thanos is not stronger than darkside. secondly superman vs thanos would be the fight to watch while bats and ww will be making babies on the sidelines. supes can take out thanos. for one thing everything that marvels does is based off dc so i will go with the original and never the copy cat!!! You must be very young. @ last the boring Supes and the boring but much better looking WW would be dead! Pity Bats has to go down with them though.

nimbus006
Whoooowhaaaaat! everything Marvel does is what? Come on DC fanboy dont rag on Marvel just cuz Marvel is starting to get its recognition... both DC and Marvel are great! DONT HATE!!1

leonidas
thing and thor did a good job of holding their own against thanos for a prolonged period. supes and WW are quite a ways above those 2 in combined power, i think. damn, who the hell HASN'T supes managed to beat? dude gets too little credit here. i'm not to sure what bats would or could do in this one. he's not really a cosmic menace fighter like this. he'd need to be off planning somewhere, but i don't know what he'd be able to come up with.

thanos would take them, but i think who-kid?'s got it right - it would be with a couple black eyes and a few broken ribs. thanos would know sure as hell he'd been in a fight.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by emraldguardian
Yea i agree dont cut superman short on this one. I have seen a comic where Thanos said that the Hulk is someone he would avoid a fight with and Superman is more then a match for the Hulk.
He wants to avoid the fight because of Hulk's tendency to be written to match anyone. It would be like you or me trying to get a badger out from under a porch. We outclass the badger in just about every way but that badger can cause a lot of damage on its way down.
There's the time Thanos swatted away a plethora of heroes, including Hulk.

Fanboy
I think the Dc team would win because well I just feel like saying it.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

There's the time Thanos swatted away a plethora of heroes, including Hulk. Superman swatted away some of those heroes also.

Without the IG.

Dizzle
I'd probly give Silver Surfer a good chance against Superman and Wonderwoman (not saying he'd win every time, but I'd give him a good percentage)

And we all know how Thanos vs Surfer fights go.... Thanos is easily stronger than Supes, and is not allowed, by Death herself, to ever die. Plus all that cosmic power and technology.

long pig
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He wants to avoid the fight because of Hulk's tendency to be written to match anyone. It would be like you or me trying to get a badger out from under a porch. We outclass the badger in just about every way but that badger can cause a lot of damage on its way down.
There's the time Thanos swatted away a plethora of heroes, including Hulk.

How the hell did you manage to squeeze a badger into this conversation?
confused

JWangSDC
The DC trinity is absolutely monstrous.... they really are. So I'm happy to announce they for once, they would be annihlated.
What is supes going to do to thanos? Seriously...he will backhand both Supes and Diana back to the DC dimension. I could imagine a staredown between bats and thanos were bats thinks "shit, even if he were just human I'd still be ****ed"

kgkg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Superman swatted away some of those heroes also.

Without the IG.
Superman has trouble with CM , WW , MM etc

Thanos has touble with Tyrant , Odin etc.

Lord Ryugen
It'll take a lot of doing on Thanos' part but he should be able to take SM, WW and BM. He goes home hurting though.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
How the hell did you manage to squeeze a badger into this conversation?
confused
I have skills beyond even my own comprehension.

8bitChris
Batman will just make his own Infinity Gauntlet? LOL

I need to start reading more Batman. I hope Bruce Wayne has cured every disease known in the DC Universe. Since obviously his intelligence has no bounds.

FieryBalrog
laughing

supes fans are fun to watch. Thanos is in a different league.

the Darkone
Thanos is one of the most powerful eternal ever. His body can with physical and energy damage, he is immortal and cursed by death he can't die by no means. Like all eternal he can increase in other ability's at will and he is genius probably one of the most smartest beings in the cosmos. He has vast cosmic and energy power blast which he can fused both powers into a powerful blast look at what it did to galactus just imagine superman or wonder woman getting hit by that. This fight doesn't even last long, thanos will mind rape batman and make him believe that his parents are still alive so there goes batman. Superman will get the worst beating of his life mental and physical, thanos will tear him apart he will do to superman what he did to the champion of the universe. Wonder Woman he will save her for last doing the same thing he did to superman but at a higher degree knowing that she is a warrior never the less she will fall and fall hard. very hard. Thanos will rule themyscira and the amazons. Next conquest Apokolips!!

The MISTER
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos is one of the most powerful eternal ever. His body can with physical and energy damage, he is immortal and cursed by death he can't die by no means. Like all eternal he can increase in other ability's at will and he is genius probably one of the most smartest beings in the cosmos. He has vast cosmic and energy power blast which he can fused both powers into a powerful blast look at what it did to galactus just imagine superman or wonder woman getting hit by that. This fight doesn't even last long, thanos will mind rape batman and make him believe that his parents are still alive so there goes batman. Superman will get the worst beating of his life mental and physical, thanos will tear him apart he will do to superman what he did to the champion of the universe. Wonder Woman he will save her for last doing the same thing he did to superman but at a higher degree knowing that she is a warrior never the less she will fall and fall hard. very hard. Thanos will rule themyscira and the amazons. Next conquest Apokolips!!

Why does thanos look so much like a skrull? You seem like you know. Is there a connection? smile

the Darkone
In earth x his mother was a skrull who changed her apperance but not her internal organs so he came out half skrull and half eternal later on she had eros aka starfox and he came out a normal eternal. In regular marvel univers he is deviant a side affect of the celestial expirements of the eternals.

8bitChris
I'm not sure this is the reason, but it could be; Thanos looks weird because he's a mutant, a mutant Eternal that is.

the Darkone
deviants are the oppsites of the eternals. Deviants are mutants failed expirements of the celestials. Even though thanos father is a eternal and so is his mother he still became disfigured at birth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.