Lil' Jon Samples Slayer: Your Thoughts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Eh, so I heard Mr. Jon's "Stop ****in' Wit Me" this afternoon, and aside from totally ass-raping Slayer, he used one of their greatest hits, and I guess he felt as if, if he poured a little bit of his "Crunk Juice", whatever the **** that is, on it, it would fare well with the urban youth?

Jon, I hope that one day, one of your street vendor gold caps slips off your tooth, rolls around your oral cavity, lacerating your tongue to the point of detachment, thus sliding down your throat, subsequently choking the ever living shit out of you.

How crunk would that be? eek!

Ass.

Norma Jean
laughing Hahahahaha!

hh?
genius! laughing

SlipknoT
I am personally going to murder Lil Jon.

Afro Cheese
There's a cause I'm willing to support.

Darth Revan
Hockey, wasn't it you who posted a picture of Lil John without his sunglasses once? That was pretty funny...

Alpha Centauri
Funny how this 'crunk' stuff is meant to be ultra original.

He's sampled just about every genre while creating it.

-AC

Afro Cheese
His beats are so simple and similar it's not even funny.. you heard one Lil Jon beat you heard em all.

hh?
yes

Silver Stardust
laughing hahahaha!!!

loserib
i have not heard it and refuse to ever

Df02
http://www.wxbt.com/timages/page/Lil%20Jon.jpg

theres a nice pic of lil jon for ya

Blind-Enemy
may i ask what Slayer song he sampled?

SlipknoT
shock

Cinemaddiction
Raining Blood.

SlipknoT
Thats my favorite song sad

Blind-Enemy
that's my favorite song too mad

Afro Cheese
I knew that was going to be the song.. everybody seems to go for that song if they sample Slayer. Public Enemy sampled that song once and so did Necro.

koolruningz
hysterical What a douche-bag!

SlipknoT
Well it is their biggest song

stiff_peter
hey im not the worlds biggest lil jon fan or anything but that song stop fu**in wit me was produced by rick rubin, not lil jon. and i think rick rubin knows those slayer guys pretty well....

Alpha Centauri
Rick Rubin has gone off his rocker a bit now. He seems to think "Yeah, I've produced some of the best and most well known albums of all time, so now my credibility is untouchable."

It might very well have been until he decided to produce for Justin Timberlake.

-AC

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Df02
http://www.wxbt.com/timages/page/Lil%20Jon.jpg

theres a nice pic of lil jon for ya

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.