102?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
hey, i was looking at today's birthdays, and check 'em out:

Today's Birthdays: Samonosuke (28), boredlam (20), baktash (16), thereisnospoon2 (16), Arwen_the_elf (16), OrliLegolasLove (15), A.D. Skinner , lucaslover224 (15), Artgirlphoto (30), Markevicus (34), dee_akuma (17), vagaryatwill (22), Xumtiil (22), pl4y (27), jones (20), Agent 69 (24), Jedidrums07 (16), wuuutanga (102)

what? wuuutanga is 102 years old today? don't ppl get busted here for lying about their ages? i was looking at ppl who have been banned and a few are for lying about their ages. or maybe wuuutanga registered a long time ago, and died, but the website still says they are a member here, so today would be their 102 year birthday, if they were alive. can taht happen? if someone registers, if they are innactive for long enough will they not be members nemore, or in like, 1000 years will it be saying fruits (1015) on today's birthdays?

The Tired Hiker
He could possibly be that old, some Eskimos have lived to be 110 years of age! yes

Raven Guardia
or, depending on his cultural background time is measured differently. Like some African tribes mark time different when they say there like 102,110, etc there only actually like 70-80 yes. But I'm sure its just a joke he did wink

BakaXero
Esikimos?
are they real?

Velcro_Boy
whos the oldest person on kmc?

BakaXero
um.. Raz.... his immortal...

Snipes
maybe he really likes dogs, and counts in dog years

Ronny
You arent serious messed

§pearhead
ofc not, but it's funny laughing out loud

Darth Revan
I was about to post in this thread, but then I decided to go play video games. Wait... D'oh! doh

debbiejo
I wasss watching an alien show..but this is funnier.

dragonpisces272
well, eskimos are real smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.