Snowing Again!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
Okay, I know this completely random and stupid. But I'm bored so I'll make a thread anyway.

Sooooo Guess what???? ITS SNOWING HERE IN THE STATE OF PA dance

angelsflame265
Ditto here in michigan

Velcro_Boy
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
snow is cold.

Raven Guardia
AF> Awesome!!! maybe there will be school delays Happy Dance

Elektra_lover
NY is getting hit too

angelsflame265
hahahahaha i wish my school seems to never close. On monday over 100 schools got closed, but not mine

fever red
We're about to get warm (60's) in Wisconsin, and I'm SOOOO happy. I may even pause in my incessent torture of the cat.

KidRock
snowing here to.

Raven Guardia
FR> I want the hotness...no fair sad

AF> mine never does either sad were like last to close or get out early messed

Raven Guardia
KR and EL looks like everybody is getting hit

Elektra_lover
Yeah, and I LOVE it big grin I love the snow

Velcro_Boy
last time my school had a snow day was like 5-6 years ago. messed

Raven Guardia
EL> snow is fun....But I like it hot and sunny the best big grin

VB> where do you live?

Elektra_lover
Yeah, and I LOVE it big grin I love the snow

Velcro_Boy
around Chicago.

KidRock
doesnt chicago get a lot of snow?

Elektra_lover
Sun is amazing too. I love the beach big grin

Velcro_Boy
yes, but we dont get snow days cause there is a bunch of plows waiting for the snow.erm

debbiejo
No snow now in Michigan, but they say some later. We've had a lot this year!!! YEA eek!

fever red
Ah, well, Raven, lots of things just aren't fair. Do you want to borrow the cat?

Raven Guardia
FR what ya mean?? embarrasment

EL> beach is so much fun!!

fever red
Well, you seemed frustrated, so I thought you might...ah, never mind.
__It will warm up soon enough, Raven.

Elektra_lover
Yeah, I can't wait to go. OMG this summer is gonna be amazing. We go on crew trips with work, like to Great Adventure in PA!!

Raven Guardia
FR> oh laughing out loud

EL> Awesome!!!! have you ever been to PA before?

LandoSpeeder2
That's pretty cold down here. It's been raining here all day. Oh well, I love it when it rains anyway. big grin

Elektra_lover
Yeah I've gone to Hershy and Great adventure. Oh yeah I also went to a sleep away their like 4 or 5 years ago.

Raven Guardia
Thats cool stick out tongue I havent even been to hershey and I live in PA embarrasment I hope you have fun!

Elektra_lover
lol...thanks

Raven Guardia
Np stick out tongue

Elektra_lover
OMG people are talking about it now at work. And its awsome cause we all love rollercoasters, and Mike came up to me and said "How bout me and you go on our own." I was like "How bout not." stick out tongue...OMG then I was at the mall, getting sumething with my parents and guess who shows up....Mikee and this other kid we work with Dan...It was so scary

Raven Guardia
Omg. Why would mike say your annoying then except you to hang out with him? he is that dense?....maybe he is following you fear

Elektra_lover
fear OMG *looks around the house, holding a bat.* Nope he's not here now big grin

Korri
i seriously wish it would f.uck off now sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.