The new clan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Be@st
This is a new clan I made after vamp kicked me out of the KMC. This clan is opened for everyone and everyone will be received. But please if you want to join let me know through PM so it would be easier for me to keep the track of members. For now only member (except me) is my dearest wife Elanor. So come in and join if you want.
BTW: we have a lot of vodka.

Clovie
shifty

my twin perv is there??????

Be@st
Yes; my wife has joined

Orlando Bloom03
Cool.....But I'm in the Mafia and Elite...........

Elanor
hehe big grin

Be@st
Are you sure you can be in two gangs at the same time?

burlyman
What the f**k?

steely balls
alien

Dregh
I'm NOT joining....there's a BETTER , PRETTIER, and COOLER other mafia...

Wow laughing out loud

Be@st

total metalhead
mafia-type thread #4

way to keep it original clap

Be@st
we have KMC mafia; KMC; phoenix elite; and now this clan.
Well...I guess we have to give people the choice. big grin

Orlando Bloom03
Yup and I'm in 2 outta 4!

Be@st
I think that's cheating.

total metalhead
im not allowed to post here anymore shutup

Orlando Bloom03
Why not?

Be@st
Why not?

total metalhead
shutup

Be@st
Well...I guess I finally got what I wanted. TM finally keeps his mouth shut

§pearhead
Why do we need so many "clans"? confused

total metalhead
bastard stick out tongue

$¥®€Ñ
laughing out loud

I'm in the G Crew, obv....... the Gent's Club Massive...... um..... The KMC Mafia.... The "New Clan" (as yet un-named)..... anyone else want me?? whistle

Be@st
Well...vamp kicked me out from her clan; I can't go to phoenix elite because It's for women and I don't think KMC mafia would let me in because I had 2 many encounters with their members. So I made my own Clan which let's eveyone in (except of the goodies of course)

total metalhead
thats nothing. im in Alcoholics Anonymous cool

Be@st
Oh; I forgot we also have Secret Society but no one knows who is in it (except of the members I guess)

bLooMiLiCioUs
hey hey hey you forgot one of the oldest ones out there - the KMC Coven:happ:
led by me and BidMyBlood2Run - Anoushka and Jezebel happy

$¥®€Ñ
thumb up

The KMC Coven was the best, still is in fact. I do believe a Resurrection is in order Bloom??

Bring back the Elders........

$¥®€Ñ
We even had our own Bar........ "Satan's Grotto", created by SuperGandalf love

spookey
hey the elite isnt a gang its an organisation of women fighters..........and beast i would have let you in .............we do have men u know.........(for the dirty jobs) hahahahha

Crash Overload
Another Clan? What the f**k? What are some of the highlights? Like, what is the clan up to and what does it do?

Cyclops
Why not is a better question. big grin

Be@st
Well generally our clan's mission is to create chaos; fight the goodies and have fun while doing it.

ICE46
I WANNA JOIN!!!

Be@st
Alright; our newest member is ICE46.

Be@st
*revives his clan thread to make everyone mad* I have an announcement to make. Our clan now has a logo. It's black/red yin-yang symbol which you can see in my sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.