Polaris and Rogue VS. Jade and Wondergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Here are brief stats/descriptions on of these beautiful warriors:

Polaris: Known superhuman powers: Polaris possesses the ability to manipulate magnetism. Although she has the potential to exercise all of the powers that Magento has, as yet she has only used powers involving the manipulation of magnetic, electrical, and gravitic fields.

Polaris has been observed levitating metallic objects and creating force fields in which she can suspend persons or objects in the air and in which she can protect them from attacks from outside the fields. She can also overload or short-circuit electrical systems. By concentrating, Polaris can perceive the world around herself solely as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. She can perceive the natural magnetic auras surrounding living beings, as well.

Rogue: Strength level: Superhuman Class 50
Flight speed: Subsonic

Known superhuman powers: Rogue possesses the superhuman ability to absorb the memories, knowledge, talents, personality, and physical abilities (whether superhuman or not) of another human being (or members of some sentient alien races) through physical contact of her skin with the skin of the other person. (Sometimes she also duplicates in herself outward physical characteristics of her victim.) The victim's abilities and memories are absorbed for a time sixty times longer than the amount of time Rogue was in physical contact with that person. The victim loses his or her abilities and memories for exactly the length of time that Rogue possesses them. Due to unknown factors Rogue has permanently absorbed certain superhuman powers from Ms. Marvel I.

When Rogue possessed a duplicate of Carol Danvers' psyche, her "double" consciousness gave her high resistance to telepathic probes; it is not known if she still possesses this resistance.

VS.

Jenna Lynn Hayden or Jade: Jenny-Lynn Hayden's normal adolescence came to an abrupt end when the green birthmark on her left palm began to pulse, providing her with access to a strange green energy similar to the type used by Earth's Green Lanterns. The pulse's power permanently altered her body, making her hair and skin green. As with a Green Lantern, her willpower controls this energy, which she learned to channel through a variety of means. Unlike a Green Lantern, Jenny-Lynn - who adopted the code name Jade - needs no power ring to focus her powers or battery to recharge it.

Wonder Girl: Having been summoned to Mount Olympus by the gods themselves, Cassie boldly stole a moment of Zeus's time and asked him to give her super-powers of her own. Zeus was so impressed by the girl's courage and brashness that he did just that - granting Cassie her "fondest wish." Returned to Earth with incredible super-strength and the power of flight, Cassie permanently assumed the role of Wonder Girl.

Now you know a little bit about the teams, you decide who wins.

eleveninches
I'd go for jade and wonder-girl. But if polaris was at her peak, or if rogue got close enough, they might steal a win

Corlock Striker
If Rogue's gloves come off, or if somehow skin to skin contact is managed against her, which is quite possible as, as far as I know, neither Wonder-Girl nor Jade wear gloves, and so if they try the whole grab Rogue by the neck and pummel her move, they they're screwed. Especially if they are unaware of Rogue's abilities at the beginning of the fight. Now, if we're talking Rogue with her secondary mutation, that was triggered by Sage, where she can consciously access the powers of any being she's ever touched in her life time, then the fight is all over. Just see the Invasion storyline of Extreme X-Men. However, as far as I know, Rogue no longer has that kind of control of her abilities. How it was lost I don't know. But if she has that kind of control the fight goes to her. Without it, it all hinges on whether or not contact is made with Rogue's bare skin by either of her opponents. Something that is likely if they are unaware of her abilities, but might be accidentally avoided none-the-less. So if Rogue does not have her secondary mutation, I think this fight can go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.