Episode 3 style posting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

god forgive me I couldnt resist!

kremzike
Somebody here has that link in their signature. I think I remember who but I don't wanna say the wrong name without looking.

Jedi Priestess
I thought that was hilarious. laughing

Silver Stardust
laughing someone started a thread about this in the OTF a way back, and I remember it being stickied big grin

vanyoda
Great one JP laughing laughing

Imaginary
I've seen this... damn good laughing

jnolan
JP that link should seriously be required watching for anyone that is registering at a forum, plus its freckin' hilarious!!

Morridini
Didn't someone post it here some months ago? Or perhaps it was in someones sig, I remember getting that link from this section once.

EDIT: Just noticed what kremzike said.

Stunrun
nice one JP thanxlaughing out loud

LandoSpeeder2
Pelufo or whatever his name was spelled, with the jango fett head in his av had it in his sig for a wile.

Snakebyte
oooold...and i dont get the episode 3 joke @topic....

NoMeN
hehehe.... that "tutorial" was posted in the Steam forums a long time ago. its really cool big grin

Torik_Shai
Great stuff! Hilarious and informative! laughing

Jedi Priestess
What are the Steam forums?

SithSpy
thats what i was wondering, whatever it is, it is the forum featured in that funny ass tutorial you posted

lucasfilm
HAHAHAHAH YEAH OH MAN THATS LIKE THREE YEARS OLD.. GOOD ONE!!! HAHAHAHA

Darth_Vader05
HA HA HA HA very funny....

Anakin2Vader
never saw this before.... funny stuff....love the subliminal man style insults thrown in

GCG
i have watched that 4 times and i cannot figure out what is the SEARCH button again ?

bilb
OMG!!! That is friggin hysterical!!! And I really could care less that it has nada to do with Ep 3... should be required viewing as soon as anyone registers!!!!! laughing

GCG
as part of the registration ; send a confirmation e-mail to the noob with that link - do you think that will help ?

bilb
cant hurt!! laughing

guiro72
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.