Spiderman Vs The Teen Titans(Cartoon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Spiderman Vs

Robin
Raven
Cyborg
Starfire
Beastboy
From the Teen Titans Cartoon

I think Spiderman could pull this off maybe since Slade in the show fought all of them at the same time(even though he got beat up kinda bad,but he held his own for a while)

spetznaz
Slade is a tactical genius, Spiderman is not (though he is mentally gifted in more conventional intellectual pursuits). Slade (especially in his role as Deathstroke) can systematically take down most individuals and groups, including those significantly more powerful than the Teen Titans.

Anyways, that been said, Spiderman is no slouch either. He has significant physical traits that could work well to his advantage, and he does know how to use his skills well. And he has proven that he is more than capable of taking down super-powered individuals AND groups (for example the various iterations of the Sinister Six).

However i'd have to give this to the Teen Titans. They have a very nice medley of powers and attributes, ranging from high-octane characters like StarFire and Cyborg to people who can hit you using obtuse methodologies like Raven (who is high octane herself, probably more so than even Starfire), and people like BeastBoy who can irritate you long enough for the others to take you down (although BB is good he could never take down Spidey solo, but as part of a group he would be of worth). And then there is Robin, who is really a mini-batman in terms of strategy (and in the Cartoon series especially, which you used in setting up the match, he is even amped up even more. Actually so amped up in the series that he and Slade might as well be clones of each other).
But the factor that would bode best for the Titans is their teamwork. As individuals they would go down before Spidey. Spidey has taken care of people with more strength than Cyborg, greater blasts than Starfire, deeper mystic abilities than Raven (at least the version in the cartoon since the comic version is capable of some truly major mojo), more feral abilities than BB (Kraven, Venom and Carnage can do more harm than Beast Boy), and even faced individuals with amazing powers of strategy ( Spidey has faced the KingPin, who on a good day can put together a really remarkable stratagem).
And he has faced powerful teams (eg the Sinister Six - who although normally made to look like a collection of fools can be quite potent if well written).

But the reason the Titans would win is because, unlike the sinister six, they gel together perfectly. It is as if you are facing one person separated into the 5 individual members. They would strike fast, they would strike hard, they would strike as a cohesive whole, and their only objective would be to take Spidey down NOT to 'teach him a lesson.' (Several times the Sinister Six could have dispatched spidey, infact they could have EASILY done so a number of times. But everytime they captured him or had him at a disadvantage they would always waste time trying to 'teach him a lesson,' thereby giving him the time to escape and whoop their @$$e$). The Teen Titans wouldn't even care about humiliating Spiderman or showing him that they also had 'powers.' They would take him down the first opportunity they had.

To answer your original question. COULD Spiderman win? Obviously yes! He could win, and easily win.

But based on past exploits who would probably win? The answer is the Teen Titans. They work together as a cohesive whole, their abilities as a team is greater than the sum of their parts, and they are professionals (unlike most of Spidey's enemies, who although powerful are never professional enough to take him down even when they have him). The Titans may love pizza and home movies, but the moment Robin says 'Titans Go' they work with enough professional efficacy to make Batman and Deathstroke go ga-ga with glee.

Spiderman could easily take down all the Titans, but I'll have to give this one to the Titans. Why? Most of the times (actually all of the times) that Spidey has won against the Sinister Six has been because the Six messed up in one way or the other. Either through internal schisms where they start to argue with each other, or utter foolishness where they try to tie up Spidey and unmask him or trap him in some silly trap Doc Ock cooked up! The Teen Titans wouldn't care who Spidey was or what color his hair is. They'd just simply take him down.

They win.

Max Spidey 24
I agree with u but I still aint sure because the titans do work togather very well and i dn if spidey could handle all those beams at once .

How strong is Cyborg and Starfire realy?

Anyway Spiderman still takes the cake

chilled monkey
spetznaz: I agree completely for the reasons you descibed.

The Titans take this one.

Cooties
Spidey. Why?Stronger faster than Robin.Way stronger than Cyborg. BB isn't really a problem. Too fast for Raven to concentrate on him and Starfire could not even touch him with her blast.

Mainstream
Spiderman isn't stronger than Cyborg and BB would so be a problem...a guy that can turn to animals could be tricky as hell to beat. Peter a spiderman...BB is an animal man..okay..okay.

Max Spidey 24
Vote for Spidey cootie

Cooties
Yes.i vote for Spidey.And is stronger.He can left 10 tons.In one episode of TT Cyborg only lifed about 2 tousand or more.Or was it 2 ton.Either way spidey is like 5 times or 50 times stronger than Cyborg.

Mainstream
not true on the episode with atlas Cyborg learn he could lift a lot....waaay more than 10 tons...he once lift the T ship which had to be like 20 tons....come on Spiderman vs these five junior JLU members in training....you don't think puny parker could take down a cyborg, the "son" of Batman, a shapeshifter, an alien princess and and and a telepathic witch that could alter his mind with a thought....I love Spidey as much as a straight dude can..but he's waaaaaay in over his head.

Cooties
Oh no!!! I'm f*****. I only have one more opinion.Spidey have faced tuffer foes than the likes of TT.And withSpidey speed,strength. endurance,stamina and his clever witts Spidey will ''most'' likely beat TT. No doudt.Please be to hard on me. no

Mainstream
Raven could shut his brain down....all his spidey powers and humor wouldn't do jack sh*t against her...BB and Cy could distract him while Robin...Dick Grayson Robin I might add..could come it with a super combo that'd have the web head wishing he was battling Vemon and Carnage. and Starfire could fire so many starbolts down on him their no way he'd dodge them all....and I guess that's enough..I hope I wasn't too hard on you and I hope we can be friends...I like to make friends not foes.

Max Spidey 24
The chart above says 1 person voted for spidey witch is me and every one else voted for the week titans

Mainstream
their not weak....their not on the JLU level but they aren't weak.

cherry cola
the titans do work well as a team, but i think spidey could find a disadvantage in their teamwork and exploit it. Maybe separate them into one on one battles and picked them off Raven and her mystic powers may be the toughest for him to take down.

Mainstream
separate them...this is Spiderman...not Batman....dividing up foes is a batman trademark...and Raven could sense his though..unless that mask can hide his thoughts..which I doubt...Raven and Robin will be the deciding factors..though Beast Boy able to change shape could give Parker some trouble..I know BB is portrayed as a funny man...but he can get serious..and don't forget he can become that super beast creature if he get mad...it's not exactly a hulk...but I"m guessing it could give Spidey a run for his webs.

nigel45
Remember that Titans episode where Beast Boy changed into a whale in midair over his opponent? If he does that to Spiderman, bye bye. Course with spidey sense, that might be difficult. 5 on 1, Titans at their best could keep Spidey on the defensive for awhile. Spiderman would give them a hell of a fight, but the Titans would keep on coming till they get the few good hits that they need. Spiderman definitely stands a good chance though.

Mainstream
when you want Spidey to get an A$$ kicking you know who to call....Teen Titans!!!!!

Tron
I only have one thing to say that puts an end to this debate:

BOO-YA!!!

I rest my case.

And I also go for the Titans for the simple fact that someone actually outdid Spidey's themesong.wink

spetznaz
Again, read my post. Spiderman can defeat each Titan individually, but he just cannot beat them as a group! They are just too good for him.
And think about this, everytime he has faced the Sinister Six they could have killed him. But they always messed up due to their innate inefficacy or their tendency to infight. They have always managed to trap, or even capture, Spiderman, but they then always start to break apart at the seams and Spiderman exploits that weakness to win. Were it not for that the Sinsiter Six could have won a loooooooong time ago!
The Titans have no such weakness.
Also they are one of the most professional teams in DC. Actually once Robin says 'Titans Go' they are probably second only to the JLA. They ARE a mini JLA for all intents and purposes. You said you questioned how well they work together? Well, they do.
And not only that but their powers are perfect when you put them together.
It would be as if Spidey was facing one person split into 5.
And because of the fact that Spidey could have been destroyed by the sinister Six DECADES ago had they had the intelligence to concentrate on getting rid of Spidey instead of fighting each other, i have to question Spidey's ability to stand to a professional team that does not care about proving a point. A team that just wants to take him down and take him down fast.
Spidey is great. No doubt about that.
But the Teen Titans would bring him down.

spetznaz
Originally posted by spetznaz
Again, read my post. Spiderman can defeat each Titan individually, but he just cannot beat them as a group! They are just too good for him.
And think about this, everytime he has faced the Sinister Six they could have killed him. But they always messed up due to their innate inefficacy or their tendency to infight. They have always managed to trap, or even capture, Spiderman, but they then always start to break apart at the seams and Spiderman exploits that weakness to win. Were it not for that the Sinsiter Six could have won a loooooooong time ago!
The Titans have no such weakness.
Also they are one of the most professional teams in DC. Actually once Robin says 'Titans Go' they are probably second only to the JLA. They ARE a mini JLA for all intents and purposes. You said you questioned how well they work together? Well, they do.
And not only that but their powers are perfect when you put them together.
It would be as if Spidey was facing one person split into 5.
And because of the fact that Spidey could have been destroyed by the sinister Six DECADES ago had they had the intelligence to concentrate on getting rid of Spidey instead of fighting each other, i have to question Spidey's ability to stand to a professional team that does not care about proving a point. A team that just wants to take him down and take him down fast.
Spidey is great. No doubt about that.
But the Teen Titans would bring him down. [

Oh, one more thing: You cannot compare Slade/Deathstroke to Spiderman. Slade is a tactical genius. The only way to take down slade is if you met him face to face. The problem is he can take down most people this side of heaven long before they even knew he was close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.