Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KurtWagnersgirl
Hello lets just be boring know since we cant talk about anything interesting because paola exists we will just talk about how not happy we are that x3 is coming okay here we go whoooo....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad Savannah

KurtWagnersgirl
Why dont we just be a little more boring

Arcane
u will pay for insulting the name of Paola whip

and no, its not a sex whip

pr1983
nobody talks about paola that way... nobody... mad

you are sooo banned... yes

KurtWagnersgirl
ohhh scary she is closing everything that has to do with mutants And if im banned would i care is the question come on ban me paola do it today because i dont give a flying f*** okay before me being banned im leaving right know and never coming back. So goodbye what do you get some sick plesure from that id bet you do so you wont have to worry about me anymore cuz im gone! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing bye bye

Arcane
cyawavey

pr1983
she's gone? really? time for a party?

gambitindaflesh
Boy, that was dramatic. I think everyone was a little over the line there.

Rave X
Bye

Happy Dance

Mainstream
she gone.....for good?

KurtWagnersgirl
Andyou really thought i would leave well this is my last post but i am still here reading every thread yet not typing any posts so this is the last one enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbita
FINALLY, Bout time too.

Hey remember that person who thought she was a mutant? laughing maybe she was related to that BIIIIIIIG guy from the otf who we had all the trouble with, oh and ruby....man, good times big grin

oh paolitta be a darling love

Paola
what's wrong with people today?

closed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.