Robin vs the Russian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Could Tim Drake Batman's "3rd son" take down the Punisher villian the Russian

ScarletSpider
Tim's very resourceful and tough for a kid. But he's not brutal enough to take down the Russian. "Now, little boy! it is time for favorite saying of the Thing: IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!" *punches Tim in the head so hard it severs from his neck and goes flying*

Mainstream
you've played the video game too..that Russian is so wacky.

spetznaz
Tim Drake is an amazing fighter. He is also an amazing thinker. He is too smart to foolishly try to trade blows with the Russian (even though i think Tim is good enough to take the Ruskie down physically). Tim would be prudent enough to take the Ruskie down from a distance.

Tim wins this. And easily. He has faced foes much mroe dangerous than the Russian.

Mainstream
Tim: got you dude.

Russian: I guess I won't be saying favorite saying of Rock man Thing.

cherry cola
who is the russian? what can he do?

Mainstream
Russian is from Russia...that a "well duuu" but anyway..he's a punisher villian..he looks human but has been enhanced..he's bullet proof, super strong, enhanced senses..I think..steel jaw mouth..but he's not very smart...I hope that helps you out Cherry cola.

jplatinum
the russian took a direct nuclear explosion to stop him. What the hell can robin do to him. hit hit with his poll, punch/kick him, hit him with an expoding energy disc(which wouldn't phase him), or hit him with his motorcycle. Robin would get literally beaten to death unless the titans jump in.Even then, they have a big problem.

jplatinum
Tim drake could take the russian down physically?
Did you even see the russian, do you know what he is capcble of, this man is as invulnerable as another russian powerhouse. Yes, Peter. Tim Drake would break his hand if he punched the russian at full force.
End of story.

Mainstream
ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.