Classic xmen VS League of extraodinary gentlemen (comic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
ok this is the deal the classical orginal xmen as seen in the first ever comic called the uncanny xmen. vs the orginal vertions of the league of extradinary gentlemn

Xmen are : Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Iceman, Angel

Vs

League: Mina murry, Alen Quterman, Captain Nemo, Mr Hyde, Invisable man.

if you are wanting to know more about the league of extronadary gentlemen you may want to look t the wikpedia section
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_League_of_Extraordinary_Gentlemen

also i noticed that Z-cult forums have illegal verions of the files.. you know copyright theft is a crime. and suppsedly supports terrosium

spetznaz
I see that you left out the (arguably) most powerful member of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
Dorian Gray!
This is the gent who could not be harmed unless he saw a potrait that was done of himself. And this potrait was hidden. As long as Dorian never saw that one potrait no harm could come upon him (there is a novel by the same name, one of the literally classics, that the movie character was based on. Actually everyone of the league members stems from a classic novel).
Anyways, there is nothing that the X-men could do to Dorian.
But with that said, the X-men are too powerful for the League to take down. All of the League members would be taken down (even Mina Harker), and the only one who would survive would be Dorian Gray (again because there is nothing that the X-men could do to harm him).

Thus the X-men win, but Dorian Gray outlives them all (since he also doesn't age - his potrait ages for him).

rougeredmage
( Spoiler ish)
Well i dont like been nit picking but let me get this strighlt. i clerly said that this team was based on the comic book adaptation writern by alen moreee i do belive. and thus not the awfulll comic book adaptation.

now if you had follow the criptic yet easy instrictuons and read the illegal files or actually read the actually comics

you would have know that Dorian Grey IS NOT a memeber of the league of extraodanry gentlemen and should not have been in that awfull film

you would understand that unlike the xmen the league are a bunch of decidant dreggs of society, from opium adicts to cold blooded killers. and rapists !

you also seem to forget that the invisable man is invisable and Classic Jean Grey is not a telepath she only has telekensis.

also the beast in this case is his human varriant and not as strong as Mr Hyde whom is huge and could rip the arms out of the sockets of anyone including the beast.

Also i seem to remember Captain Nemo pulling out a four way Machine pistol which i m sure would kill angel for sure. yes i know xavier trained him to evade bullets but he has no supper strenghs or anything like that

as for quaterman i am sure the Elephant gun he uses would tear through the icemans frozen state

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.