Kingpin vs. Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

Mainstream
in fighting Robin....eating contest Fisk.

Swanky-Tuna
You know he's not really fat...

Mainstream
I heard he's body is mostly muscle..but I think Timmy could take him...unless Fisk has Bullseye and Elektra sneak attack him or something.

CountQuan
yeah mainstream's rite. Most of Kingpin is 40 pounds of muscle.

CountQuan
But Robin has some pretty cool gadgets himself.

Lord-of-Dreams
Well... Fisk is good, but Robin is Robin. So Fisk wins. LOL. Sorry I couldn't resist. I haven't cracked a dumb joke allday!!!!!
If they just get a grudge, and have a relationship like Spidey or DD have with Fisk, then Robin wins. But if the just get in a physical confrontation, then Fisk wouldprobably just have Robin shot. If not,thenhe'd take himphysical. Fisk is a beast.

spetznaz
Depends on which Robin.

1) Dick Grayson (as Robin). Fisk would win. Grayson was a great Robin, but he was not good enough to take someone of Fisk's caliber (who combines both might and mind) solo. Now, as Nightwing Grayson would win, but as Robin he would not.

2) Jason Todd: Would be killed by Fisk faster than he was killed by the Jocker.

3) Tim Drake: This Robin would win. He is Batman-Lite in every respect, particularly in the mental game. And when it comes to fighting ability he is the best trained Robin (since Batman did not want what happened to Todd to ever occur again). He is trained by Batman, Kigiri, Shiva, and several others. He has the mind, and the physical ability, to not be made a fool by by Fisk. And I'd bet on him on winning.

4) The 2 girl Robins: Both would die, and fast. Spoiler is just not good enough, and the future girl was even more useless (the one in the DK Returns).

Thus, the only Robin who would win would be Tim Drake. The other Robins (including Dick Grayson, when he was Robin) would be destroyed by Fisk.

CountQuan
I was talking about Tim Drake.

Swanky-Tuna
CountQuan, I didn't think you'd even know who Tim Drake was

radioboy121
Without weapons, Kingpin would be a handful for any incarnation. He has people put in staff for him to kill when practicing and is actually pretty fast despite his size. With weapons for Robin, he's very vulnerable. "How did he pass security!?"

spetznaz
In that case Robin wins. He is good enough to fight the KingPin man-to-man, and SMART enough to NOT be foolish enough to try that (even if he could). He'd take down the KingPin without having to waste time exchanging blows with him.
Tim Drake will one day be better than Bruce Wayne, and Fisk would just be another notch under Robin's belt. Anyone who can face Slade can wipe his behind with Fisk's face!

K3VIL
I think that Tim Drake/Robin is too much overrated, and possibly pumped up in comics.
Kingpin withstand against Spider-Man, that doesn't fight to kill, cause he's a good hero, but fight anyway to beat down him and don't get killed in the process.Kingpin was able to shatter Spidey through walls, to throw him like a puppet, he's a great hand to hand combatant that almost any enemy that confronts him physically underrate cause he looks like a big fat gangsta, but then they see those giant fists coming to their head and realize that big K is a badass enemy.

CountQuan
WHAT???????

Lord-of-Dreams
Right. I feel that, really. King is really crazy, and deserves better foes. Put him against Wolverine maby?? And by better I meant more savage. Drake is really Batman2-lite (read on to see why I didn't just say Batman2). He lacks one quality thatwould make him not just BM2. He sometimes underesstimates his enemies. He will here. 'Man, I was allworried about a crazed mobboss, and all I'mhere for his this sissy fat... *Kingpin punches Robin accross the room*

chilled monkey
I'll go with Kingpin. Robin's good, but Kingpin is much stronger. He's also highly skilled and intelligent.

Besides Michael Clarke Duncan is awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.