Padawan Anakin & Padawan Obi Wan vs. Dooku(2 lightsabers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

Darth_Nefarus
Considering he manhandled them when Obi-Wan was more powerful, the padawan Obi-Wan and Anakin would be owned.

jedimaster2000
Yes, Dooku can probably take on Obi-Wan and Anakin in AOTC at once. He'll have no trouble with padawan Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Darth_Janus
I wonder at the need for Dooku to have two lightsabers. He certainly didn't need them before.

CountQuan
Oh I just felt sorry for the old man to fight two Jedi at once so I gave him a gift.

ArthasKnight
If Dooku can beat Obi-Wan and Anakin with one lightsaber, then assuming he can handle wielding two at once effectively he will pwn them with two.

Darth_Nefarus
Especially since Obi-Wan was whipped by Maul mostly, and Dooku is more powerful IMHO. (Bases on his decades of experience and Sith powers) So yeah, two sabers, he would twirl around and toy with them alot. Playing on Qui-Gonn's death and all. You know, Anakin could easily fall to the darkside in this scenario, which might enable him to win, but either way it would be super sweet to watch.

ArthasKnight
Whoa, how was Obi-Wan whipped by Maul? I recall that Maul was the one that got a good look at his bottom half on the way down the shaft.

JKozzy
Yeah, Obi-Wan owned Maul yes

Darth_Nefarus
Obi-Wan won the fight, but if you watch the fight in slow mo all the time(yeah I'm a dork) you see Maul outclasses him. But he underestimated Obi-Wan and failed for it

Darth Traya
Yeah, Dooku takes this.

tdtd
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Obi-Wan won the fight, but if you watch the fight in slow mo all the time(yeah I'm a dork) you see Maul outclasses him. But he underestimated Obi-Wan and failed for it

Actually if you watch the fight, Obiwan has the upper hand throughout it. Maul knows this and unleashes a force push as a last resort. Nowhere in that fight did Maul ever have the upper hand against Obiwan

Darth Kal-El
Darth Traya, why did you bring this thread back?

Darth Traya
Darth Kal-El, why do you exist?

Faunus
Gack! Necromancy! Keel u!

Captain REX
Darth Traya, why do YOU exist? FFS, stop bringing back old threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.