Qui-Gon & Padawan Anakin vs. Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

jedimaster2000
I have no idea whether this is true or not, but I have heard that General Greivous in ROTS fights five Jedi at once and wastes 'em all. If that is true, then Greivous would whoop Qui-Gon and Anakin in a few seconds. But even if it isn't true then I would still go with Greivous because Qui-Gon wasn't really THAT powerful and Anakin's ignorance and impatience will probably cost them this battle like it costed him and Obi-Wan when they battled against Dooku in AOTC. Had he taken Obi-Wan's advice of "going in slowly on the left", then they definitely would have stood much better of a chance.

CountQuan
WHAT? GRIEVOUS WHOOPED 5 JEDIS AT ONCE? If I knew that i would have made this thread Mace, Yoda, Anakin, Obi Wan, and Qui Gon vs. Grievous

jedimaster2000
It was most likely a rumour. Like you, I too have strong doubts for that statement.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, first off, Qui-Gonn was an exceptional Jedi, and he was quite skilled with a lightsaber. (Of course, no where near Maul)

But see, if Obi-Wan defeats him by himself, that means that you could argue Qui-Gonn and Anakin together could do it. Odds are Qui-Gonn would die with Grievous, but Grievous would still lose here I think.

CountQuan
Anakin is the least of Grievous's worries. If Qui-Gon dies, Anakin can take Qui-Gon's lightsaber. Then he will have about 35% chance to defeat Grievous. If ANakin dies, Qui-Gon takes Anakin's lightsaber and has 49% to kill Grievous. Either way Grievous i think would still win.

Stealth Agent
Who is Greivous? Im confusded no one ever told me

jedimaster2000
The leader of the seperatists.

CountQuan
These are all pics of Grievous. Example:
http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/imgview.php?id=00895
http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/imgview.php?id=00896
http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/imgview.php?id=01282
http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/imgview.php?id=01283

Stealth Agent
this guy is pimp is a robot? how can a robot be with the force

CountQuan
Who cares? Just enjoy the movie. As long as there is figting in the movie, every one is satisfied.

Bardock42
Hahahah no

God, if Grievous just kills one jedi in Episode 3 I will be really, really upset. Look at him, he's an idiot.

SnakeEyes
Grievous would definitely win

Darth_Janus
Five Jedi at once? That's a bit excessive. Maybe they were those weak Jedi leftovers who survived AotC.

I find it hard to beleive something barely organic or perhaps nonorganic could defeat those strong in the Force. Not saying it's impossible; just saying it's foul.

Darth_Nefarus
See I still think Qi-gonn and Anakin would win. Qui-Gonn would be a much better teacher toward Anakin, and Anakin would be much more responsive to his methods of teaching. Feel, not think, focus on the moment etc.
Therefore I argue padawan Anakin under Qui-Gonn's guidance would be more powerful than he was under Obi-Wan. Mainly because he resented the way Obi-Wan handled him.

So what do you all think?

BTW, even if Grievous takes on five Jedi at once, there is NO way he could take on Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace and Luke even, lol.

ArthasKnight
Doesn't matter how good a teacher you are if you've got at least 4 lightsabers coming at you at one time, you can't block 'em all. True Obi-Wan does it, but I always felt he was stronger than Qui-Gon anyway. I'll have to go with Grievous.

Darth_Nefarus
No, my point is if Anakin had a better teacher, he would be in much more control of his incredible powers. Therefore, he could aid his master in defeating Grievous.

ArthasKnight
Ah, ok. True enough that a Jedi Master and a well-trained Padawan are very powerful indeed, but we're talking about a being who has hunted Jedi and killed several. Grievous knows what he's doing and he knows how to handle more than one Jedi at once.

Darth_Nefarus
True, but Anakin, as we all know, is a step above the rest. Now I'm not saying it would be a gurantee, Grievous might escape, however, I think eventually Anakin and Qui-Gonn could take down the good general. But as I also said, Qui-Gonn would most likely be killed during it.

Julie
would never happen

Darth_Janus
So this Grievious uses four lightsabers or some such? Sounds complex. I'd pay to see a being that could properly wield four of the things accurately and lethally, especially enough to defeat seasoned Jedi. I vote against this Grievious.

Darth_Nefarus
Grievous was trained by Dooku, so he's definately got skills and all. But, it's Anakin, he's you know, Anakin.
He'd have to win so he could turn into Vader and kill.

Julie
good logic

Darth_Janus
Alright, so what would you think if I snapped my fingers and suddenly there was no prophecy, just Anakin the man?

Darth_Nefarus
He'd still win. Obi-Wan is the only one who ever whooped Anakin.

Darth_Janus
And Dooku, trainer of this Grievious. He ah... gave Anakin a hands down approach to combat.

Julie
anakin isn't all powerfull...remember he's still Annie

Darth_Janus
Annie. How cute. Annie, come over here... supper's ready?

Annie: But mooooom. I wanna fight Grievious and become a Sith Lord!

Mom: Sith Lords still need their vitamin C and protein. Now get over here and put that lightsaber away before you cut the table in half.

CountQuan
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH but who said "How cute. Annie, come over here... supper's ready?"

ArthasKnight
Take away the prophecy and Anakin's the same person, only Sidious would be unstoppable which means the galaxy is in some deep sh!t. Grievous wins anyway.

ChronoLegionair
grivs

Fishy
Anakin and Qui...

Like Janus said using four weapons at once? Two is hard enough already four is incredible, utilizing them into perfection? Seems unlikely, don't think anybody could pull that off. And both anakin and Qui Gon although not the best are good fighters and could give Grievous a hard time on their own, well Qui could... Together they would kill him.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I mean, it's hard not to slice and dice yourself with one lightsaber if you're not Force sensitive, and from all I've heard, Grievious is no Sith.

nolan lepaz
I'm reading Labyrinth of evil right now. General Grevious is a species known as Kaleesh he was an organic life form at one time but now he is a cyborg. He fought in many wars and actually got injured in shuttle crash on the way home. He was injured beyond repair but was givin the cyborg suit. Inside his organs are still working housed in metal. reading

nolan lepaz
Grevious hates Jedi Because there was a war between Kalee and Huk which the species from Huk started and then the Huk asked for the republics help and Jedi were sent in to fight the Kaleesh. smart

nolan lepaz
And on Geonosis when the Geonosians and separatist forces were in full retreat he was hiding in the caves of geonosis four Jedi went after the sparatist in the caves and were killed by grevious. sad

Fishy
Lot of people hate Jedi, doesn't make them good Jedi killers though

nolan lepaz
Well Grevious did prove he was a good Jedi killer on Geonosis.

Darth_Janus
I'd love to see Grievious hold up against ancient Sith then.

Fishy
Come on thats not fair, almost everybody earlier times would toast him...

nolan lepaz
Yeah but the debate was if Qui-gon and Anakin could beat him not the ancient sith Anakin would have been ripped apart as for Qui-gon the man was a weapons master so It would have been a good fight but since Grevious can actually fight with four light sabers I would go with Grevious. And some of his other accomplishment as told in the book were Freeing the Jews from Egypt, finding America and killing the power rangers so I would go with Grevious.

nolan lepaz
And even if he had to fight fight the ancient sith lords who to say they would kick his *ss I have not seen HBO boxing match Between Grevios and Freedon Nadd but I'm sure Grevious would previal in a knockout. It would go something like this. box

Fishy
It would go something like this

GG: I have four lightsabers you are ****ed now
FN shoots lightning at GG, GG dies...

nolan lepaz
Then out of nowhere the Exile comes to lay waste to Freedon Nadd with a simple stroke of his lightsaber. laughing out loud

Lord Mader
Grevious loses, Grevious is like half a robot. He doesn't really have the force in him. He mostly runs like a wuss and he he steals lightsabers off dead jedi's that he kills. So basically he doesnt really have a lightsaber thats why his lightsabers are green and blue

nolan lepaz
He has the force flowing through hi the force flows through everything even inanimate objects so yes droids have the force flowing through them just not as strong.

Lord Mader
GL said grevious doesn't have any force but Grevious was taught how 2 use a lightsaber from dooku

Fishy
Doesn't have force powers, he does have the force flowing through him, which only makes him easier to beat...

force push choke or something like that would be effective to say the least.

Darth_Janus
Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

Reasons why Grievious would get pwned:
- He's not Force sensitive. Anakin alone has enough Force affinity to make a whole new Order, I'm guessing. Qui Gon was among one of the most capable fighters in the Order. Working together, they could find a whole in Grievious' defenses since they are so attuned to the Force. In fact, the idea of Grievious being able to kill Jedi is pretty ****ed up, considering he shouldn't have any chance. I mean, the only SW race I can think of that has the ability to read opponent's moves in battle are the Echani, and Revan rocked their leader easily.
- Next point: Four arms. Sounds like an advantage. On a brain, it's the evillest idea in hell. Your two hands take up about 12% of your overall bodily processing. Having four would kick that up to about a fourth of your brain. The guy wouldn't have enough brain RAM to do any fancy footwork and improvise. It's just sick. And even if his brain's somehow superior to a humanoids, which I wouldn't doubt being the case, he's gonna be on overload trying to kill two effective Jedi.

Reasons why the Exile couldn't kill Freedan Nadd:
- He would probably be corrupted by the guy's temple alone. NOte Kreia won't let him go there.
-Freedan Nadd was destroyed by Exar Kun. Exar Kun, who could Force spank the Exile to death. But before he was offed by Kun (While as a Force ghost, with minimal powers, I might add) he conquered the whole Onderon planet. The Exile couldn't conquer Dxun with a Sith fleet. Sorry. He dies, too. Maybe hima nd GG should make funeral reservations, see if anyone shows.

nolan lepaz
Dude I want to see that quote where GL says grevious doesn't have the force flowing through him I want to know the exact web page or the exact article not the site tell me the page. If GL said the grevious doesn't have the force flowing through him then that FAT B*STARD is contradicting his own movies because in ESB listen to what Yoda says (paraphrasing) 'the force flows through us and around us it in the trees in the rock it binds every living thing together' there is a difference between not being force sensitive and not possesing the force. Yoda can lift the X-wing because he manipulates the force and since the force runs through that X-wing he is able to lift it.You keep forgetting grevious still has organ in him those possess the force even his metalic body posses the force he's just not force sensitive so he can't manipulate the force or use it effectively it doesn't mean he's void of it. If he was void of the force force choke woouldn't work on him because using it means you have to manipulate the force in his body to cause him to choke.

Fishy
Thats what Darth Janus said, before you go on and attack his points just by saying that what he said was said in the wrong way, you should make sure that he did indeed say it in the wrong way.

nolan lepaz
Fishy what are you talking about I'm attavking lord mader. What the f**k?

Fishy
Then quote him for gods sake... Its kinda hard to tell when you reply a few posts later

nolan lepaz
I though it was clear when I was talking to him when I made the GL saying grevious wasn't force sensitive comment. And I was refering to your post about using force choke on him about using force choke when I if he wasn't fordce sensitive force choke wouldn't work on him.

Fishy
Okay, nvm then

Naga Sadow
well, this is one of the rare casses i disagree with Fishy and Janus. I can tell u guys didnt watch the Clone Wars cartoon. If u would watch chapters 19, 20, 21, 24, 25(not sure about 24 and 19) u would see Generals skills and abilities. After that, u would not doubt about his victory. Also, he doens only use 4 hands, he switches the sabers between his legs as well,and the use of force powers has proven useless on him cuz of his speed. He just avoids push and such. Also, his brain capabilities are much higher then human, se he can actually handle 4 arms withou problems(read it in his description on starwars.com).
Grievous defeated 5 jedi in Clone wars, 3 of those were masters.
He would own Qui-gon and Anakin

nolan lepaz
YO Naga Sadow where do they sell those clone war dvd's I've never seen them I only read novels but I would like to see a few episodes?

Naga Sadow
emule wink

nolan lepaz
Is emule a store or something?

Naga Sadow
looooool

no, emule is a p2p program, like kazaa. u connect to a server, search for a certain file, and then download it

nolan lepaz
O thank you very mucho.

Fishy
Originally posted by Naga Sadow
well, this is one of the rare casses i disagree with Fishy and Janus. I can tell u guys didnt watch the Clone Wars cartoon. If u would watch chapters 19, 20, 21, 24, 25(not sure about 24 and 19) u would see Generals skills and abilities. After that, u would not doubt about his victory. Also, he doens only use 4 hands, he switches the sabers between his legs as well,and the use of force powers has proven useless on him cuz of his speed. He just avoids push and such. Also, his brain capabilities are much higher then human, se he can actually handle 4 arms withou problems(read it in his description on starwars.com).
Grievous defeated 5 jedi in Clone wars, 3 of those were masters.
He would own Qui-gon and Anakin

So he can move so fast that even a Jedi can't touch him???

Damn thats fast, i'll wait till i see the movie before I post in this thread again, because right now i'm not entirely sure anymore

Naga Sadow
well, not as fast that jedi cant get him, but he avoids push and blaster fire from a ship without any particular problems. but u dont have 2 w8 till the movie. why dont u just download clone wars?

Fishy
Because my internet is screwing with me... I won't be downloading anything for at least a few more days.. Internet provider is being a b1tch

Naga Sadow
lol, bad ISP, i guess i could send u the whole season 1 on skype, but its like 700MB, so it would take all night. and besides, not very safe, i dont want to send u any viruses

Fishy
Ah nevermind, as soon as its starts acting normal again i'll go and download it. I can wait...

Naga Sadow
trust me, ull change ur oppinion on this thread as soon as u see GG in action

Fishy
Waiting is becoming harder now stick out tongue I'll go ask some friends of mine to upload it to my computer if they have it that is

Darth_Janus
You might be right, dude. GG might be more hardcore than I am giving him credit for... But it ain't right. He shouldn't be that hardcore without at least being Sith, dammit. Ain't right.

Fishy
Nihilus isn't right either, and he's still there... sad

Darth_Janus
Yeah. Screw both of those guys. Cheap bastards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.