Are Vampires Resl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
My best frend said that she did see them coming in her iwndow. She was also dabbling in th ocult. Did she she what she thught?

a1hsauce
shes smokin that sh!t

lil bitchiness
No.

Fearnix
how much acid did she drop?

BackFire
She was just traumatized from watching Queen of the Damned I'm sure, don't worry, I've yet to meet anyone who's seen that movie and not had horrible nightmares about it's suckitude.

Filth
Do not mess with the ocult leave it be it is not something for you to play with, as for the vampire question yes they are real but not as hollywood portraid them it has become more of a religion.

Fearnix
No its nothing like a religion

BackFire
Yes, real vampires shop at Hot topic, go to raves with black lighting and Orgy music playing, and then hang out at the local graveyard pondering the myseries of life. Then they top off the night by going to denny's and ordering a grand slam breakfast with coffee....EXTRA BLACK...ooOOoOoOoh

Filth
I know of there ways and the best way to explain it is like a religion or just a differnt way of life.

Silver Stardust
BackFire, you crack me up....laughing

No, vampires are not real.

a1hsauce
so buffy the vampire slayer is not based on a true story then

Filth
What do you mean by real? if you mean that they are pale creatures of the night that fear sunlight and crusixis then no they are not, but if you mean real as in they have an existance then yes as if someone declers them selves of being one and that person is not imagenary then yes they are.

Alpha Centauri
Vampire is usually a term used when someone is of a parasitic nature.

-AC

MC Mike
Now remember, Marijuana is not legal yet kids.

Fearnix
and/or a mythological creature

Fearnix
neither is trying children up in my basement.....
but that didnt stop me

Filth
Saying that does that make humanity vampires? they have a very parasitic nature so surly this implys they are.

Fearnix
no because parasites live soley off there hosts

Filth
But do humans not drain the world of all its goodness?

debbiejo
She was only 12 and didn't have any thing

Fearnix
yes but we could not live off of just one host

Filth
She should not be messing with the ocult if she is only 12, it is not childs play.

debbiejo
I believe things that I didn't believe,bt Ican't all who have told me things.

Filth
hu?

Pandemoniac
Setting all supernatural believes aside (not that I'm not open for those) here one real origin of the vampire-myth.
As you might know, there is this decease named Porphyria; allergy to sunlight. One that suffers from this condition can't stand direct sunlight, and by having to avoid contact with it, one denies the body the opportunity to create vitamin B, which is a vital vitamin made by the skin when exposed to sunlight. Not to mention making it only possible to be outdoors after dark.
Lack of vitamin B results in the withdrawing of teeth gum, making the teeth seem longer, and a pale skin.
Nowadays there are cures and medicines for this illness, but in the medieval years this was not a fact. In those days it came to knowledge that a remedy for the effects of this allergy was drinking blood, as that contains a high amount of vitamin B (not that they figure it out in that detail).
In the early centuries of superstition and lack of knowledge and understanding of nature, these people were soon connected to the mysterious and feared vampires, because of the similarities of they're behaviour. This leading to the obvious next step, writing these people of as demons and creatures of the underworld.
This is a fact, and since I have not yet came across truly unexplainable and shocking reports of vampires lately (besides loonies who like to kill and drink blood but seeming most mortal after the LAPD stepped in) this will be for now the theory I'm stickin with.

Filth
That is true, but vampirism is like a religion people are converting to it as they think it will define them in someway, if any of you are aware of the book of nod you will know this is the vampires "bible" if anyone has read it you will know it come from the bible as it mentions Lilith first wife of Adam better known as the demon queen, and basicaly she unlocked Caines power, Caine being the "blood lord" or the first vampire, so basicaly they have a history it may seem far feached but well so does the bible, sorry this is a bit late but basicaly this is proving to Fearnix it is like a religion.
i surgest people leave these vampires to theselves.

Pandemoniac
Seems I need to read the bible again, since I can't recall Caine applying for blood lord. But if vampirism is a real religion, can you describe a true vampire for me? Cause respecting the suggestion to let them be, if one gets to a loved one I feel like making Blade look like Marge Simpson. Quoting Sun Tzu; Know your enemy.

CherryPie
yes i am one

I suck blood everynight

OHNO THE SUN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *turns into dust*

shellie
yes they are real

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=964

notice his location wink

CherryPie
they are kinky

shellie
how would you know ? erm

Filth
I do not think Caine is mention in the bible but Ilith is a so is Nod (a place west of eden).

And yes i can describe a real vampire, i have spoke with many who belife they are vampires, basicaly they are like normal people but they are physicaly addicted to blood, this is ofturn considerd as a state of mind, basicaly by thinking they need blood they become addicted. As for the whole sunlight think they do not fear sunlight they mearly dislike it it makes them uncomfortable. Anything you have heard about silver repeling them is a twisted truth that comes from the middle ages when holy items were made of silver as silver was expencive only the church and nobility could aford it so it was a very holy thing and vampires being damed souls, damed to the deepest pits of hell they it was said that these unholy being feared holyness. Now the good old myth about garlic has some truth to it vampires have a very strong sence of smell and taste so they genrally dislike garlic, i could go on but i think i have said enough evil face

Napalm
Your friend is nuts

Filth
Your friend was playing with the occult, what do you expect a bunch of flowers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.