New Photo - - The Wedding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Helmet
http://www.collectinghq.com/im/0001442.jpg

yerssot
Peluffo just gave me the pic,
but I do urge people to stop making threads about those pictures and put them all in the frame by frame thread!

He-Man
Mmm... but It's still a nice picture Helmet. smile

Emperor Helmet
Also, if yerssot already saw it, it would have been up already. I love the way he always sees everythng after someone else posts it.

LanceWindu
Just because he say it before doesn't mean it was posted.

Yerssot doesn't lie.

Emperor Helmet
He lied when he said that the script I posted was fake

LanceWindu
It is fake. It's not the script. It's a scriptMENT. Not the same thing. I'm sure the real script wouldn't leave out scenes.

Ushgarak
Well as Helmet has explained, it's only a shooting script,. But as he didn't TELL anyone that at first, he shouldn't be so aggravated about people saying it was fake.

It is not the final script we will see in the film.

LanceWindu
Then right now it's basically just a scriptment

Ushgarak
Technically scriptments have to be made by fans out of information received, rather than being actually directly sourced from a script, but I see what you mean. Yerssot was certainly not lying at any point, anyway.

LanceWindu
Well how can we know if this thing is actually an actual 'script' froma reliable source? For all we know it was Emporer Helmet himself that typed it up.

Ushgarak
Well, that's entirely up to you, of course.

yerssot
If there is ONE thing I can't take it's people saying I'm lieing!
You know what?
[email protected]
That's the e-mailaccount of Peluffo (I have permission to post it btw) why don't YOU mail him and ask him if he has sent THAT pic you showed to ME, WAY before YOU posted it?????

Ow! I lied about that TOO???? Great, perhaps you didn't got it, but it says SCRIPTMENT, what is it then??? A script or a SCRIPTMENT????
Make your choice!

roll eyes (sarcastic) EXQUEESE me for excidently having a RL! Do I have to get the autographs of: Willem Mercks; Tomas Declerq and Sam Ginkels that I was in "Sportzaal Pelleberg" training???

LanceWindu
yerss with an attitude! Cool cool

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
And To found the smilies ...

LanceWindu
Yay!

Emperor Helmet
there is no such thing as a final script. This is what was used when filming was started. Revision pages were made after principal shooting when they went back for re-shoots. No one has those pages. They will however be included in the script when you can buy it on April 23rd.

What I posted was what George brought to the first day of shooting. Trust me it isn't a scrptment. Although the scriptment has what is in the script, plus the re-shoots. The scriptment is in fact the whole film with re-shoots added to this.

I wish I could write a script this good, and no other fan could either.

Ushgarak
Well, then there IS such a thing as a final script then, isn't there? Even if it is only released after the film. I stand fast by my point that it is NOT the ultimate spoiler as it is more out of date than a lot of stuff out there, and yerssot was still not lying; he had good reason to think it was fake.

Look, I'm glad you posted it but you really should have made clear what it was.

Emperor Helmet
Anyone who knows what a shooting script is, doesn't have to have that explained. It is the script that George and Jonathan Hales wrote for Episode II. Are we glad there are re-shoots? Yes. I am willing to bet that there has never been a Blockbuster film that didn't add to the original script.

Saying it's fake is wrong and saying this has everything in the film is wrong. I never said it included the re-shoots. You also have to remember there are also 10 pages to this that are not included.

Ushgarak
You SAID it was the ultimate spoiler, so I would have expected that to be everything that was in the film. Which it was NOT. So when we see that it isn't we say it is not what you say it was.

All you had to do was say what it was in the first place, Helmet.

Emperor Helmet
It is the ultimate spoiler. It is what supplied every news item for this film thus far. Except for the trailers.

Not to mention these scanned pages were actually on the set at one point.

He-Man
So where did you get it Helmet?

Emperor Helmet
There was someone on the set that snuck a copy of the script out. There is a major spoiler source on the internet that gave it to me. Some dope that had it spilled the beans last week, so now everyone who wants it can have it.

Ushgarak
Well, I would submit that trailer info is a pretty large omission from something that is 'ultimate'. It doesn't matter a damn where it was from.

None of it matters, Helmet, but you should understand why it was people called it fake. You made it look like it would have everything.

Emperor Helmet
The updated scriptment pretty much does have everything(other than the exact details of the battle sequences) which aren't needed in script format. Most of it is done via storyboards. The only mystery left with this film is what Lucas is actually going to show with the Anakin and Tusken scene. They filmed 3 different versions of this scene, and really no one on the internet actually knows which version we will see.

I have heard recently that Anakin is shown killing 4 Tuskens. We will see though on that.

Ushgarak
I'm sure that's true, Helmet. I have no argument with that. But I was just saying; it was confusion over what it was that led to the accusations of fakery; not a deliberate attempt to deceive.

Emperor Helmet
I can see how you may have thought it was fake. The day I posted my original link, I didn't have time to post all of the "actual" scanned pages. I only had time to post the link to the re-typed version of these pages.

Ushgarak
Good, fine, everyone happy then.

yerssot
no big grin

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Julie
nice picture, but how does a wedding give a cardplayer extra force power?

DarthKris
well, a wedding can make you stronger

yerssot
well... you need energy before you can... big grin ... pay the priest

peluffo
This is not on the Script/ment that we have thankz to Mr Helmet

Emperor Helmet
http://pub15.ezboard.com/fthexboardsfrm4.showMessage?topicID=9.topic

Emperor Helmet
Actually, yes it does.

peluffo
Sorry, Helm, but THAT LINE, about be expelled from the Jedi Order is NOT ON THE SCRIPT/MENT you've posted. Don't get mad. I just compared and find that your script/ment is VERY ACCURATE compared with the dialogues of the GN, just surprises me that such a line was not there.

BTW, if anyone wants the Graphic Novel, go there

http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/uploaded/MzAmethystCrow/

http://rinse.leftcorner.com/rinse/aotc/gn/

Some pages are not uploaded yet

Emperor Helmet
I suggest you read it again:

http://www.geocities.com/great_noggini/scriptment.txt

Good to see you took thes elinks from TFN's forums, and then act like it's your link.

Emperor Helmet
I don't know why he hasn't put it in there. It was something that I gave him, when the jr novel came out. It was in there. No one cares about the script anymore. Everyone knows what happens now. There aren't any more surprises except for visuals and some added dialogue from the official novel, that may or may not appear in the film.

Ushgarak
Something wrong with your eyesight Helmet? The line is NOT there.

This is the sequence from your script:

ANAKIN
(continuing; to pilot)
Put the ship down! Down!

OBI-WAN
No! Forget her. We have to go
after Dooku.

ANAKIN
No we're not!! Land this ship!

OBI-WAN
Don't let your personal feelings
get in the way. We've got a job to
do.

Below, PADME hauls herself to her feet and waves for them to go after DOOKU.

ANAKIN
I don't care!.. Go back.

OBI-WAN
Anakin! She's all right! Look.

No mention of Anakin being expelled. Maybe you are thnking of Padme's similar line from before?

Emperor Helmet
He didn't add all of my jr novelization stuff, obviously because it was leaked elsewhere. It won't be updated either, he is done with it. That line is in the jr. novelization.

Ushgarak
Fair enough.

peluffo
anyone can explain this guy that those are not links of mine, that I'm just a poster here, and that I post everithing that I FOUND interesting forr all of you? And can some "father figure" here explain Helmet that sometimes he just can't be the first on seeing all, hear all and tell all, and that he can't act as a grumpy old man (i've just edited this last part) every times somebody post something interesting? I'm sorry of you, helmet... must be really hard to live with yourself everyday..

peluffo
Who is "he"??? GL???? YOU REALLY GAVE THE SCRIPT TO GL??? Thanks, helmet!!! without you, ther is no AOTC at all!!!!

yerssot
I suggest you read the URL again... scriptMENT, so stop nagging about a script thank you

I already told him... like he will listen roll eyes (sarcastic)

My impression is that mister helmet is angry at us because we don't worship him because he brings oh so much AOTC stuff to us

Emperor Helmet
I could care less what you think, actually.

Ushgarak
Oh gee, not this AGAIN! Before this dissolves into a load of arguments again:

1. He's entitled to call it a script. Several people, including myself and the forum owner, are satisfied that it is a transcription of the shooting script. It would seem insane to scan a scriptment into script form, and THEN take all the time to type it out AGAIN, spelling mistakes and all, when they could just post the original scriptment. But in any case, even if you don't agree that it is a script I feel he should be allowed to say that it is.

2. Helmet, Peluffo has stated that this is all links from other people; he's not trying to claim it as his own. And that is fair enough, so I don't think he deserves heat for it.

peluffo
*pointing with my finger to Helmet guy* He started

stick out tongue big grin

yerssot
smile

so can we say now that who-ever find new pics they post it in the frame by frame thread and not in a new one?

peluffo
AGREE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.