Tru Calling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I thought this show was going to be really dumb... I watched an episode cos it was all that was on and I have to admit it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...

Elektra_lover
That show is amazing. Eliza D. is perfect for the role... Eliza D. love

Superman5452
i love that show

edwinian
I want to see this..just too much other stuff on the same night.....=(

Gregory
(Somehow my Justice League post got put here; I've never even heard of Tru Callings)

DemonicGambit-2
I love it! Go Tru! Talk to dead people! big grin I wanna talk to dead people sad

Superman5452
I Just watched the new epp. Did anyone else wanna kill Tru's dad?

Superman5452
well a new epp is comming on tonight!... dont mind my random post i have nothing better to do

Superman5452
So im the only one that watches the show now?

DemonicGambit-2
:laughs: No you've just been the only one posting stick out tongue I don't like that one guy...you know the new guy....he was on that one show.... Yeah anyway yeah I don't like him. And that reporter, she should die mad Oh wait...she did big grin Well she should stay dead

Linkalicious
i tried watching this....it was impossible to sit through a whole episode of this dribble.

Superman5452
for those word you will pay!!

DemonicGambit-2
roll eyes (sarcastic) overdramatizer

I like Tru, it's cool. I mean how many shows have we had where someone goes back in time, and gets to work in a morgue?

Mortal_Elf
This show is awesome. Tru's dad is a noodle (dont ask). And the new guy does need to die. I think he tries to stop Tru from saving someone in this weeks episode....the muffin. And if he was in a mental ward, why is he running around in public if u can tell he still has issues that need resolving? yeah. *shifty eyes* running off now, lol

Asami
Its not aired over here (UK) but my bro manages to get it.. Yet to watch it though

Elektra_lover
who is goona die that tru can't help?

Mortal_Elf
At first it was her brother, but then the day started over and then it was her ex boyfriend, Luke, yeah. It was an evil ending. Specially to find out that her dad and Jack knew one another, and her dad use to be able to do what Jack does, and thats how her mom died (i think).

DemonicGambit-2
Her dad did it? I don't remember that blink

Oh and Mortal Elf, the reason that Jack still isn't in the mental ward is because he checked himself in. If you check yourself into a mental ward, of your own free will you can leave anytime that you want.

Elektra_lover
oh wat a good way to end a season

Mortal_Elf
Well you find out in the last episode that Tru's dad use to be able to do it, because of a conversation he and Jack have.

Elektra_lover
Yup

Superman5452
i loved the whole season i hope that fox picks it up for another one.

Superman5452
The night i watched the finale i had the coolest dream. It took place at Luc's Funeral. Tru is at Luc's side. She turns around, sees Jack and she starts to run over to beat the crap out of him but Harrison and Davis hold her back. Their like "Tru not here, not now. But then I heard a voice from behind Tru say "Help me" and my dream had that cool effect they do when the day rewinds and then pitch black. Then i heard the end of the theam song as it were ecoing through a cave "Can somebody help me, somebody help me"

Superman5452
Tru Fans the shows been picked up for another season but it will move to 9:00

DemonicGambit-2
You know what should have happen....well me neither. But I'd like to see Jack, Tru's dad...don't know his name.....and who ever else I don't like all get on a bus and crash. Into a bar, that way it denounces alcohol big grin big grin

Samurai Girl
WAIT....Luc is dead....woah i just realised jack is baddie.

koolruningz
It's just started in NZ so im gonna check it out. First because of Eliza and i've heard good reviews to.

Elektra_lover
Great show big grin

Agent Elrond
I saw one episode, and I liked it. If I have time, I'll see it again. I liked it.

charlit
when the people say help me its scary...lol...in nz we only up to the 3rd ep stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
i loved this show and watched it every thurs. when doe sthe new season start

immortal_sim
tru calling is wikid!!! it rox and harrison and luc are ooooooooo gorgus!!! jack makes is so wikid!!

Jennifer_Tilly
I love Tru Calling its one of my fav tv shows it rocks!!! But the last episode was sad!!!

Emma718
It's an awesome show...Harrison is so funny and cute, and Tru rocks!!

I thought they were like together, then i found out they are brother and sister..i was like i can't believe i thought that

BloomBabyGirl
laughing laughing out loud

Emma718
i know, i laughed at myself for that

In Australia were not near the finale big grin

Also for Brother and Sister Tru and Harrison are so sweet to each other and they care about one another...

darktim1
it won't return till late in the season after North shore is done so I think they can make show more exciting now that death plays his card in the show oh yeah they killed off her sister but kept the brother just thought let you know.

Emma718
Did they really kill off Tru's older Sister??

Emma718
Do u guys like my Sig and avatar?

Jennifer_Tilly
I like ur sig and avatar its kool

row476
when is the new season starting? I've been waiting for it to come on but i haven't been able to find it anywhere sad

Emma718
thanks.. big grin

artificialbean
Eliza Dushku is one amazing actress, and she seems like quite a sound person (according to interviews etc.)

i would like to her her in more movies, but do well in her series. bbaaahhh, hard decisions, oh well, teh only thing left to do isssss.........

DANCE!
rolling on floor laughing
doo doop i doop

Happy Dance Happy Dance

artificialbean
oh yea, like ure sig thingy too big grin

Emma718
\

thanks...so many ppl like it big grin i feel happy

darktim1
sorry to all tru calling fans I heard yesterday that fox canceled the show on Enews live I was surprised I thought it was a good show.

Emma718
\

WHHHHHAAAATTTT... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad

Christopher
We used to have Miss Match on Friday 8:30 and Tru Calling at 9:30. Then due to poor ratings Miss Match was given the boot and Tru Calling is now showing on Tuesday nights @ 11:00. I liked Miss Match and Tru Calling not to bad either. smile

Emma718
sign this Tru Calling Petition

TC Petition

big grin

BlackC@t
I really like this show. I try and catch it whenever I can, just the thing is I've missed a lot of episodes sad

BlackC@t
It was cancelled!? if it's cancelled in America then it will probably be cancelled in New Zealand soon!

I'm gonna sign that petition!!

Emma718
thanks...need as much ppl to sign

Emma718
Visit the Tru Calling Forums:

Tru Calling Forums

big grin

Emma718
Get your friends, family and fellow fans of TC to join the team and win a Tru Calling DVD Set.

Link to the site

Superman5452
i went to fox.com and they have they have a popup that says returning shows and trus pick is in it

Elektra_lover
Its coming back in March

Emma718
is it..that's great big grin

ironmovies
eliza d is HOT HOT HOT the show is also awesome

LiL nAstY GirL
Tru Calling Returns with 2 Hour Premiere
Source: Fox March 23, 2005

What would you do if you could relive a day? If you're Tru Davies (Eliza Dushku, Buffy the Vampire Slayer), you'd save lives. Tru Calling will make its second season premiere with a special two-hour broadcast Thursday, March 31 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. The series will then air Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

In season one of Tru Calling, we were introduced to Tru, a smart, sexy, recent college graduate who - when her high-powered medical internship fell through - found herself working the midnight shift at a morgue. Tru was shocked to discover that dead bodies could speak to her and ask for help in preventing their deaths, and when they did, she would relive the day and have the chance to prevent their untimely demise. Tru also discovered that her mother, who was killed when Tru was only 12 years old, had the same ability. The audience learned that Tru's father was involved in her mother's murder, although Tru herself remains unaware.

Jason Priestley (Beverly Hills 90210) joined the series as Jack Harper for the final seven episodes of season one. Tru came to learn that Jack is her opposite - his mission is to guarantee that the people who ask for Tru's help still die the second time around. In the season finale, Tru and Jack found themselves on a collision course with the stakes as high as they could be after the body of Tru's brother, Harrison (Shawn Reaves), asked for help. As an epic battle for life and death between Tru and Jack began, Tru's attempts to save Harrison led to the shocking death of her own on-again, off-again boyfriend.

Season two begins with the battle still raging. Tru's father moves to the city so that he can work with Jack and they can maintain their alliance without Tru's knowledge. Meanwhile, Davis (Zach Galifianakis), the quirky morgue staffer for whom Tru works, continues to support Tru on her missions to save lives.

Tru Calling is from 20th Century Fox Television and Original Television. Jon Harmon Feldman (Dawson's Creek, American Dreams) is the creator/executive producer. Neil Moritz, Marty Adelstein and Dawn Parouse are also executive producers. Michael Katleman and Jane Espenson are co-executive producers.

Email Story to a Friend | Discuss on the Boards

Haha yes!!!

IceWithin
I love this show!! I recently bought season 1, is AMAZING!!! is season 2 out already?? and OMG eliza dushku is soo amazing she's like MADE for the role, he brother is really funny too...

IceWithin
I thought more ppl would be interested since it's coming back in a few days messed

DeVi| D0do
I thought the show was cancelled...

IceWithin
it's coming back

LiL nAstY GirL
Tonight, at 8...till 10 eek!

a1hsauce
ya i thought this show was cancelled, it was pretty good though... eliza dushcu (sp) is sooo frickin hotttt yes love

IceWithin
I know elize DUSHKU is reallly hot...
I bet it's gonna be GREAT!!

IceWithin
eliza*

LiL nAstY GirL
It was sooooo good last night!

IceWithin
god I'm so jelaous!!

LiL nAstY GirL
Been their, saved that lol

a1hsauce
what!!! when is Tru Calling on. What times? have i missed the start of the season?!

LiL nAstY GirL
Yup, Thurdays after the OC at 9. You missed the two hour premire

a1hsauce
F*** was it good!?

i missed the OC last week and the week before as well. sad i need an update

immortal_sim
i love tru calling!!!!!!!!!! the first season was amazing!!!! i love the battle between jack and tru its wkd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love harrison as well!! shawn reaves is the best actor!!!

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by a1hsauce
F*** was it good!?

i missed the OC last week and the week before as well. sad i need an update [/QUOTE
It was Amazing

IceWithin
tomorrow Im gonna download it!! eek!

BlackC@t
I can't wait for the new season to premier in New Zealand.

koolruningz
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I can't wait for the new season to premier in New Zealand.

Are you serious? I hate to be the one to tell you but the new season has been and gone in NZ. They put the final 6 episodes on straight after the first season ended, apparently we were the first country to see it.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by a1hsauce
F*** was it good!?

i missed the OC last week and the week before as well. sad i need an update

damn it and i missed last nights episode as well. this is really pissin me off... i was able to catch like the last half hour of Tru calling yesterday. I dont remember how it ended last season is that one guy the dude from 90210 is he the new bad guy now... doesnt he have the same ability Tru has?

LiL nAstY GirL
He does, but he makes sure that the people stay dead. He's the oppisite of Tru...Last night's ending shocked me, alot.

Emma718
Tru Calling rocks...

quiquita
i miss this show.... sad

LiL nAstY GirL
Its not gone

kayC
I liked it but the show did get abit repetitive
but ido miss Eliza running to save evry1
and the theme tune was the best

LiL nAstY GirL
Jack is a bastard! mad

usagiandseiya
Tru Calling was great, i miss it, and i cant believe luc died. it was horrible.

a1hsauce
who's luc, wasnt he her bf...i saw last weeks episode... that dude from 90210, whats his name, looks like hes having second thoughts about what he thinks he does

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah luc was her bf and that dude from 90210 name is Jack

Emma718
I love the theme song to, Harrison is funny

ShadowSorciere
Too bad it's over now. Apparently they're not going to show the last ep, because it's a christmas one. I missed the beginning last night :sad: The torment!

LiL nAstY GirL
Season 2 is on DvD, and the last episode is so good!

Rafkins_Warning
I can't believe they killed this show... Fox said they took it off because it didn't "compliment" the OC and Point Pleasant did... personally I think Tru was better than Point Pleasant could ever wish to be!

Fox must be on drugs... only explanation!

LiL nAstY GirL
Wow... today I read the blog of one of the writters to the shoow. The show was going to an amazing place. Link: http://tightropegirl.livejournal.com/8190.html

I miss this show so much cry

akema
I just finished watching the season sets to this , it was a great show. I am pissed at how it ended, i want more. Harrison is my fave character and i hate Jack he's an A**hole

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by akema
I just finished watching the season sets to this , it was a great show. I am pissed at how it ended, i want more. Harrison is my fave character and i hate Jack he's an A**hole

Trtuy Calling was a good show. A shame it ended

Emma718
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
Wow... today I read the blog of one of the writters to the shoow. The show was going to an amazing place. Link: http://tightropegirl.livejournal.com/8190.html

I miss this show so much cry

aw damn sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.