Vash the Stampede Vs The Killer of saints

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
Who wins?

Swanky-Tuna
Ehh... doesn't Killer of Saints have a gun that overrides crazy anime latent cartoon-ish superpowers?

Khellendros
O_o

Do you mean SAINT of KILLERS? The guy from Preacher who was so badass that he became the new Angel of Death and killed Satan on his way out of Hell? I made a thread pitting him against Juggernaut and people basically called me an idiot, because this guy killed most or all of the angels in Heaven and God himself as well as surviving a barrage of armor piercing tank rounds and a nuclear explosion at ground zero.

The Flash
One shot and Vash is dead.

C1nd3r
ROFL yes i meant saint of killers.. i was thinking about 'killer of giants' the song from ozzy when i made this thread..

(substitute giants with saints)

long pig
im not sure anyone could beat SOK.
he killed god...whos more powerful than god?

Khellendros
To be fair, God had given up a lot of his power by leaving heaven, so it was more like kiling a really badass angel than killing THE GOD.

grey fox
i know vash i eat and sleep vash but there is no way in the seven hells vash could win he'd be able to slow him down but in the end saint of killers will rip his still beatign heart out of his chest

Mider
Saint Of Killers is indistructable as well as the angel of death he has two guns that were melted down from the former angel of deaths sword into new guns they cant miss no matter how bad a shot and they usually dont do less then kill someone he injured the devil on his way out of hell and killed a version of the DC god as well as an entire host of angels he made hell freeze over with the coldness of his heart. I like Vash too its kinda unfair he be put up against The Saint Of Killers.

long pig
ask this way: Who could beat SOK?

grey fox
possibly the living tribunal

MERCILOUS
LT like SOK derives his power from God. SOK was able to kill God because God said so, so there's no reason that LT would stand in his way. God wasn't debilitated at the time of his demise, he just wasn't on the Golden Throne, which had overriding dogma which would have spared him from that fate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.