Steel in the Entropy Aegis vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
Both allowed to use any weapon in their disposal. None else is allowed to intervene, help, or tip the tide in the others favor. mad

David Duchovony
Boy, Steel in the Entropy Aegis is hellatough, so I'll give it to him. Is Ironman in his standard armor? If Tony has preptime he can make this a close call, but if not John kicks his iron ass all over N.Y/Metropolis.

spetznaz
Some of Steel's armor suits are quite advanced. While his first was basically nothing much to talk about (particularly if you compare it with Tony's SKIN armor), his later suits have proven to be quite powerful. And not only that but they are sentient (although one of Iron Man's suits also was - the one that tried to KILL him), and he has upgraded his weaponry beyond the simple rivet gun he used to have.
Actually his current hammer is quite interesting (DCmust have been reading Thor when they came up with his current Hammer). When thrown it gets more energy and momentum (and thus impact force) the further it flies, and if it travels a certain distance it can bring down Superman. Oh, and the hammer can return to Steel once thrown (again, shades of Thor?????)
And Steel's armor has three remarkable aspects that Tony's armor doesn't (and i am not including the hammer in this).
The first is that it can learn. His armor can actually learn and adapt to any given situation, and not only this but it can also repair itself on the go as well as develop immunity towards attacks. Meaning Tony better get as much mileage from his repulsor blasts since Steel's armor will soon adapt to them.
The second is that the armor is linked to Jeremy Irons. Steel can send and call his armor with just a thought. It is basically linked psychically to his mind. This fact alone has saved JEremy's life several times. Now, tony did have a sentient armor, but after an accident during a fight (where it got shocked) it turned against him, and some time later almost killed him.
The third thing is that Steel's armor has a good degree of magnetism powers. Obviously nothing that can cause Magneto to lose a second of sleep, but enough to give pause to most others.

He (Steel) is CURRENTLY strong enough to be a match for Tony, even if tony was wearing his SKIN armor.

Who do i think would win?
If Steel is wearing his current armor then he would prove to be a good match for Tony Starks. The only Iron Man armors that Steel cannot do anything against is the HulkBuster and the ThorBuster, both of which are quite .....well .....uber powerful.
But against 'normal' IronMan armor, including the powerful SKIN armor, Steel would be able to hold his own.
Who would win?
Good question.
Both men are geniuses, both of their suits can take control of the other, and both of their suits can eventually fight off being controlled by the other.

I'd have to call it a draw. Steel has certain advantages over IronMan (particularly in suit hardware and software - if we are talking about the current Steel), while IronMan has certain advantages over Steel (particularly in overall experience level. Not that Steel has not been in his fair share of fights. He has, especially when it comes to aspects that look at fight intensity. What Steel lacks is extensiveness. Ironman has been in more fights).

I'd have to call it a draw. Either one could win, and either could lose.
But it would be a good fight.

Khellendros
Can you put some info up on this Entropy Aegis for those of us who don't know what that is?

Superherovandal
It was made of one of the Imperiex probes and then mixed with Apokolipitian tech. So I'd have to say it is also uber-powerful. I think Steel murdered Doomsday with it. and i mean slaughter.

Mider
How about if Iron man has his thor buster armor?

manjaro
this thread serves no purpose other than to make me laff. there is no freaking way IM can stand up to the Aegis, no way. in fact, id be willing to say that steel has got him outclassed in all aspects of armory of any sort. for if anyone remebers his first suit alone, though simple, and straight forward was powerful enuff to fight the eradicator to a standstill(Return of Superman)

if you look at IM strongest armors(hulkbuster, thorbuster) what they all have in common is that they are an armor within an armor, but steel is just a one shot deal of unimaginable power. also, Steel encounters planetary level threats like....all the time while IM only sees that kind of action when the Kree or Skrulls come to town.

however to IM credit he now currently has a suit he can summon with a mental command, not that it really means anything to this match...so steel by far, even in one of his regular suits

goku-vs-superma
IRON MAN WOULD LITERALLY NOT LAST A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!! the entropy aegis fire COSMIC BLASTS!!! iron man's suits are powerful but not on a cosmic level.

Swanky-Tuna
Iron Man's armors self repair too I believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.