Blade vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

Cooties
Blade.Blade is a vamp and he has about a dozen guns and is a martil artist.Black belt.Really.This has to go to Blade

spetznaz
Sabertooth!
The guy has an unbreakable Adamantium skeleton (he had it once, lost it, and got it back again), has a healing factor that can literally bring him back from the brink of death, is absolutely feral (more so than even Wolverine), and is just a towering engine of destruction.
Blade - the comic book blade - is a mere half vampire hybrid that kills vampires with wooden stakes.
The movie Blade is much more advanced. He has enough gadgets to make James Bond kiss Batman, and can use his Katana in ways that would make SnakeEyes smile! He is a total bad@$$, and much more powerful (and respectful) than the comic book version.
But either Blade goes down before Sabertooth.

Seriously, what can Blade do to Sabertooth? Cut him with his katana? Well, the blade would be broken by 'tooth's adamantium bones! Shoot 'tooth with silver bullets? Well, bullets don't do nada to someone with a healing factor! Pump him full of EDTA? Nice strategy, but for one it only works against vamps, and secondly the healing factor makes 'tooth immune to poisons (and EDTA in the body would be a metabolic poison).
Seriously, what could Blade do? He is not even of Batman/Doom intellect, meaning he could not come up with a good strategy fast enough to save his hide!

Sabertooth wins this easy, and if anyone thinks otherwise i would really like to hear their explanation of how Blade could POSSIBLY win this. S'tooth has an adamantium skeleton, and a healing factor, backed by a rage even Wolvie has to respect!
Blade is an efficient vampire killer.

Having Blade fight Sabertooth (or wolverine for that matter) would be like telling a highschool biology teacher to perform neuro-surgery!

CountQuan
Sabertooth has a healing factor.

long pig
sabertooth outclasses blade and wolverine in every aspect.
hes like an ultimate streetlevel fighter.
the dude puts on a mask at night and kills people because he HAS TO!
hes a baaad mothertrucker

srankmissingnin
Blade's one advantage over Wolverine is slightly superiour strenght... against Sabretooth that advantage is out the window. Sabretooth wins 10 out of 10.

talon00x
Sabretooth would rip out his spine and watch him twitch on the ground as he smiles with disbelief that it was that easy.

LoL i can see it now though,blade mistakes creed as a vampire cause of the fangs, and before he knows it creed is holding blade's heart in his hand.

spetznaz
This is really ridiculous. There are people who are actually saying Blade would win (based on the voting Blade is currently winning 3-2). This just goes to show something .....many posters know nothing about the characters. Nothing.
One would have to be absolutely asinine to think Blade has even the smallest shred of a chance against S'tooth.
Either totally crazy or having no knowledge whatsoever of just who Sabertooth is.

long pig
sabertooth is crazy/smart/talented/cruel
thats a nightmare for anyone

Ignite
as much as i love blade,
sabertooth wuld win.

long pig
and easy i might add

Francisco
Is Sabretooth's heart encaced in adamatium? If it is not what can't stop Blade from using his superior speed to trust his sword into it? I know Sabretooth would heal it back but it would take a long time to do so if the sword is left in there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.