Ahhh Pink Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khalla
This is a random thread for a random forum.....so that's why I'm posting it here. Okay on with the randomness...
Today was Pink Day at my school so being the me i am i wore all black today. Plus there was a couple girls ....and guys, wearing pink and red together! I just think that's a baaaaad combonation.
So what would you wear on pink day?
And furthermore.....do you think pink and red together is a fashion crime?

Fearnix
No

JLred
indeed....

Fearnix
very much so

lil bitchiness
Something pink?

Id wear pink socks - pink day must be respected mad

JLred
pink day must be eliminated!!!!!

Londonboy7
Id forget about it....

khalla
Agreed...well yes i guess that's why I made this thread because pink day must be disposed of.

JLred
so would i......

Fearnix
i like Pink day more than V-day

khalla
come to think of it me too
because V-Day is PINK AND RED.

Imaginary
Just ignore it and wear what you'd normally wear wink

Myth
I have enough pink outfits to creep out most every normal person (I'm a guy btw). I have a good excuse (although I'd probably have a lot of the outfits even without it). My class color (not school colors) for 4 years was pink. Every spirit week we'd have class colors as a dress up day. So list of things pink that I have mixed and matched are:

4 different types of pink sandals/slippers (2 pairs of flip flops of different shades of pink, 1 3-inch platform flip flops, 1 fuzzy slippers)
2 skirts (one about mid thigh bright pink, other was light pink with flowers and was more of a dressy skirt just past knees)
T-shirts (too many to remember)
a tiny v-cut bright pink shirt with "Rainbow Warriors" embroidered on it and my last name with a picture of a rainbow
2 spaggetti string tops (1 is white with pink trim and flowers that goes with a pair of pink pajama bottoms that I will list in a second and the other is light pink with bright pink borders and also has flowers)
1 pair of little girl soccer shorts that are shiny and checkered with pink (two different shades of bright pink)
1 pair of capris that are tie-dyed pink
a pair of pink socks
and a pink bandana

big grin

Myth
For example:

Jackie Malfoy
I hate pink.SInce we are on the subject of school.In heath class I was paired with this guy who I can't stand to father an egg who we have to say is our child.
I am so mad because I want to get a good grade in this class even through the egg thing is very lame but the guy will not do anything.I am stuck with this egg this whole weeken.
Any suggustions guys?jm mad

Myth
Wow, that had nothing to do with this thread.

lil bitchiness
Pink is the best droolio

pierreismine33
y must pink day be eliminated?/????? plus on pink day i would wear black or some other color!!! and pink & red should be burned if worn together

pierreismine33
ok no offence but r u gay?

Jackie Malfoy
I hate pink!jm mad

Myth
No, I just have the type of sense of humor where I use shock factor. 95% of the time I dress normally (jeans, t-shirt). Like I said, my class color was pink and I just go all out on dress up days. I never where the same outfit twice for different dress up days, so I eventually had tons of outfits of pink.

Myth
The ironic thing is that I'm kind of homophobic. (Don't confuse that with hating gay people, they just weird me out a bit)

The Tired Hiker
The Psychedelic Furs. no expression

The Tired Hiker
fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.