Burger King vs Ronald Mc donald

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
not really i am thinking hmmmmm Batman and Robin and Nightwing and Batgirl vs Venom and Spiderman. I am going with ooooo hmmmm errrr venom and spidey

CountQuan
You're weird. But I'lkl go with Venom and Spidey.

Ironman
i know i am but your weird cause you reply mad fast

Lord-of-Dreams
He sits on the site all day and allnight waiting for new threads to murkup !!! wink
I don'tknow though. Imean, Bats could take Spidey,especially with help, and you know everyone in Bat's team will just throw Bat'stuff' at their enemy. Now, they will almost certainly get fire/sonics eventually to knock Venom down with.
And BK would kill Ronald :P lol

Cosmo Kramer
Burger King for sure

theflyxx
Ronald McDonald would break every bone in his hand if he tried to punch BK in his shellac-finished face.

BK would then make Ronald kiss all of the rings on the King's fingers before punching him in the mouth.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/theflyxx/various/ronald.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/theflyxx/various/kinginbed2.jpg

Scoobless
ron would kick BK's fat burger munching ass

as for the other match, well venom would eat most of the bat team and spidey would pummel the rest

as for this

batty boy couldn't take spidey solo (especially without his go go bat-gadget prep time) and no one on his team is a physical match for either of SM or V

Elektra_lover
Yeah I work at McDonalds!!!

seaapple
Burger King looks like a prissy fop. Ron McDon is scary. I'll have to give it to him.

Besides, he can call in a gang of misfits (Grimace, Hamburgler, fry guys) to back him up. Most importantly, Early Bird could come drop a bomb on BK.

Joker1237
I take the Batman Family for this one, You have Batman and Cain, That is too much lol.

And Burger King will beat that Joker want a be.

RZA
The King all the way on this one IMO. Unless Ronald turns into some kind of demented freakish clown like Pennywise in the movie IT.

Btw, this reminds me of a really bad joke...I mean really bad....so turn away now if you prefer not to read it....don't say I didn't warn you.evil face

Question: How can you spot Ronald McDonald on a nude beach?

Answer: He's the one with the sesame seed buns. big grin

Oh yeah and the Batman side wins, with prep time of course wink

Tron
I suggest you figure out what you wanna post before you post something like this.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.