A question for Satanists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Why do you follow a creature who is:
A: A liar who uses you.
B: About to be ***** slapped by Jesus into the lake of fire.
C: Obviously subservient to Jesus, yet without any of the benefits (eternal life, etc)
In addition, how does it feel knowing that you will go to hell?

Adam_PoE
Satanists do not worship Satan.

finti
how does it feel knowing things that aint nothing but a fairy tale

ARC Trooper 117
No offense dude....but you're a bit of a loser. wink
canadian

FeceMan
This is what one describes as 'trolling'. Please do not reply here any longer.

Sicky666
Cthulist not Satanist, when are you people start to call it by the right name?

DarkCrawler
*sigh*

Even if Satanism, or Cthulistm is not a good religion from my point of view, it is still a religion among others and we should leave them alone...

Reborn Again
Because we elected him to office. (We hoped for the best!)

debbiejo
^ laughing We elected him

good one Reborn!

Imperial_Samura
Wait "Cthulistm", does that in anyway involve worship of the fictional character Cthulhu from the horror stories of H.P. Lovecraft?

^^lol.

FeceMan
WHAT THE HELL. I THOUGHT THIS TOPIC WAS ALREADY CREATED AND LOCKED FOR TROLLING.

lil bitchiness
Calm yourself down and dont use caps!

If you have a problem with a post, report it and then WE will decide what gets locked what doesnt, okay?

debbiejo
Doesn't Antoine Levey have a Satanic Bible? What does it say, I wonder.

Not sure if I got his name spelling right.

My Reality Check Bounced!!

FeceMan
I did smile.

youngwisdom
the greatest thing about Jesus, is that He died for everybody's sins befor e we were even born.

debbiejo
Has anyone ever read Antoin Levey's work or satanic Bible???

FeceMan
Please, please, PLEASE stop posting in this thread.

King Burger
I think you can read it (or atleast parts of it) here:

http://www.geocities.com/evil_eye_pro/Bible.htm

http://www.geocities.com/church_of_5atan/books.html

Check out the first site's home-page, has some funny stuff,
especially the demon names. I love how they just took a
whole bunch of names, including names form various
mythologies, and turned them into demonic names ("Amy"?).

And relax FeceMan, it's all in fun anyway.

finti

debbiejo
Thanks King Burger, I'll have to check it out...

I was callin you Burger King.... embarrasment

debbiejo

finti
god - dog

heavenly dog

debbiejo
What is wrong with you???? I haven't had my coffee yet. laughing out loud

finti
wanna see the rest of that sentence?

debbiejo
I'm scared one eye

OK

finti
heavenly dog who fart in heaven
shallow be thy name
thy houndhouse come as on earth as it is in heaven
give us today our daily bone
forgive us treepissers as we forgive those who pisses on our tree
lead us into temptation and deliver us from fleas woff woff

debbiejo
Oh my gosh...I think it's coffee break time.

Hold on finti...concentrate, concentrate...you can do it..don't regress..
Ask a women to help you...she'll pull you through it..

Hey...my little "add smilies" don't work... :-(

finti
yeah there is only one thing a women can do to help me now evil face evil face evil face............... well two things then big grin

debbiejo
Good things come in feminine packages..

finti
now that sounded like a comercial for Libresse towels

debbiejo
And towletts....You do know that Satan is a women don't you???

finti
hell yeah you dont have to tell me that

debbiejo
We have everybody fooled. The males will kill each other off and the women will take their little pink wrenches and rule the world..

King Burger
Originally posted by debbiejo
We have everybody fooled. The males will kill each other off and the women will take their little pink wrenches and rule the world..

Do women even know how a wrench works?

finti
just as it is pink they really dont care

Darth Odious
Originally posted by youngwisdom
the greatest thing about Jesus, is that He died for everybody's sins befor e we were even born. If jesus died for everybody's sins then that means the slate is clean. we all go to heaven. Yes? no? speak clearly! elaborate for christ sake. Pun intended!

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Why do you follow a creature who is:
A: A liar who uses you.
B: About to be ***** slapped by Jesus into the lake of fire.
C: Obviously subservient to Jesus, yet without any of the benefits (eternal life, etc)
In addition, how does it feel knowing that you will go to hell?

Aw man, not another really religious person.

I'll convince you.

I like to call myself the Puppet Master of KMC smile

BlackC@t
Originally posted by debbiejo

I hate to burst your bubble, but without men we'd die out erm

Darth Odious
Originally posted by finti
heavenly dog who fart in heaven
shallow be thy name
thy houndhouse come as on earth as it is in heaven
give us today our daily bone
forgive us treepissers as we forgive those who pisses on our tree
lead us into temptation and deliver us from fleas woff woff Holy s*hit, praise Dog.

phinney6
What guys, instead of bashing christianity, hes bashing satanism and its all terrible now? kinda hypocritical.

Darth Odious
Lavey was really a secular humanist with a flair for role playing.

God Puppet
Umm...wow. At first I thought that the guy who started the topic was a little...unclear and rude but...wow...just wow.
1: Just because you may be offended or think the topic is funny, you have no right to insult Christianity.
2: The way I see it, Satanism...no not that C word thing, SATANISM and those who call themselves SATANISTS are going to hell. Go figure, they know that though. Why they want to I don't know...I mean...c'mon, is it the "satan rules hell" theory...untrue really...he'll suffer as well.
3: And lastly, all of you are acting like retarted 6 year olds with drug problems! People, grow up, if you can't reply sensibly don't reply!!!

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by DCLXVI
No offense dude....but you're a bit of a loser. wink
canadian
lmaoooo shammme

finti
well which again should mean that christians shouldnt insult satanist

God Puppet
My point is, don't spread the hate!!! No, I don't believe in literal insults of any belief, now logical support and opinion sure, but insults no. That's all I've seen here. Forgive me if I'm rude in anyway but I surely don't think you should pull the classic: "THEY stated it" bit. We're all mature people here right? Besides, EVERY christian in the world didn't insult Satanism...-.-

finti
I dont care who started it, but if you think they dont have a right to insult christianity well then it should be equal the other way around as well

Lana
Whoever started this thread is completely ignorant of what Satanism is.

Satanists do NOT worship Satan. Basically, they're atheists. Do a little research before posting stupid shit.

God Puppet
How bothersome. I SAID no one should insult any religon!!! FOCUS ON THAT! I simply say that one christian doesn't equal all christians! Now satanists going to hell, well, it's self explanitory but I won't repeat myself...anyway, if you don't understand that, than I'm sorry, that's surely your problem. Put simply, be nice and mature. You keep pulling the "They started it" or "monkey see monkey do" bit...no...just no...

God Puppet
Originally posted by Lana
Whoever started this thread is completely ignorant of what Satanism is.

Satanists do NOT worship Satan. Basically, they're atheists. Do a little research before posting stupid shit.

Definitions of Satanists on the Web:

Satanism is a religious or philosophical movement centered around Satan or another entity identified with Satan, or centered around the forces of nature, particularly human nature, represented by Satan as an archetype. Unlike many religions and philosophies, Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes.

See, two types. So no, he was simply adressing the ones who do, either way, reading this...both are, in the christian religion, going to go to hell. So perhaps you should do a little research yourself? Besides, I have a friend whos borther is a satanist...yes, he worships and admires: Satan. As for the ones that don't quite, call it something else, because that's like saying -Christ-ianity is really the same as Buddhism. No, I'm sorry, but just no...

finti
dont be fooled by their name satanist dont believe in satan nor hell, I know they chose a dumbass name for their organisation but even so. Hell doesnt exist in my world notr theirs so these satanist aint going to hell any more than christians do.

there you go Church of Satan doctrine, ask satanist how they define themselves not how some religious fanatics sees them

God Puppet
Since Satanism has religous back ground, it's based on other religous beliefs and such, anyone rational should see it's not a good thing. The religion includes satan in some way, and making him out to be some sort of idol or good thing...this is just bad, to understand it, you must look at it the right way really...but, whatever floats you boat. If saying they're good makes you feel comfortable...myself, I find it frightening, the whole concept of Satanism seems reckless. Ah well...

finti
Their satan has nothing to do wiht the pitchforked sadistic torturer, demon lord and the evil one as some certain religion satan

strange thing is I fail to see that as worse as idolising god

thats how I feel about religion in general

God Puppet
Originally posted by finti
Their satan has nothing to do wiht the pitchforked sadistic torturer, demon lord and the evil one as some certain religion satan

Satan with a pitchfork...that's a false belief with no support..Satan-Lucifer, is also known as the tester, and often does so by saying HEY you don't need to depend on some diety, live your life your own way. He isn't a demon lord exactly, but he is very powerful. Painting a picture for you. BTW, following a diety is atleast controlled. Following human nature leads to chaos. HUMAN NATURE= War/Sex/Drugs/Hate/Murder/etc. CG's Nature:Peace/Love/Obedience/Fairness/Cleanliness/etc.

finti
then explain how people who follow a diety are able to do all those things you mentioned?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.