can anyone provide pics from venom the madness?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ragesymb
I havent found and scans of this series apart from the covers....

badsymbiote
Yup. I hadn't scanned the entire series yet, but it is on my list. I'll get some more on here for you. Have you read it? If you have, tell me what book or general part to focus on--it does take a while to edit the pics and format them properly. In the meantime, here's this one...

freezedoom
That one is so corny(and I saw cornier).

badsymbiote
Which is why I never scanned this series in it's entirety. Good story, ugly artwork.
Thanks for your fascinating insight and contribution. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ragesymb
well if you could post any scans of his contact with the mercury virus and afterwards thats what Im looking for....

badsymbiote
OK--that is specific enough...here you go. More tomorrow or the next day.

o_0VenomGirl0_o
love I didn't know Venom could kiss! *grabs red lipstick and puts it on, puckers lips* Ooh my turn! My turn! love

Linkalicious
Bads....you gotta scan the follow up to the last pic you had.

You know...where Venom w/ multiple heads and arms beats up the Juggernaut. big grin

doctorstrongbad
Venom pics always look great.

o_0VenomGirl0_o
Oui! Oui!
Means YES YES! in frenchsmile

doctorstrongbad
Eddie Brock is a cool guy.

badsymbiote
OK. I'll get that stuff finished in the next day or so--look for it on the Symbiote pic request thread.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah i think they posted it on another thread.

Josh22
all i have is this

badsymbiote
Hey, josh--I don't think I've ever seen that before. Was it from a TBP or something?

doctorstrongbad
Didn't somebody make an all request pic thread?

Josh22
No but it was the only one i had and it came from the back of a action figure.

badsymbiote
Yeah--that was me. And I'm posting them there. I'd like to help Paola eliminate a thread or two when I can.

doctorstrongbad
That is a good idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.