sabertooth vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
batman sees tooth killing an innocent while on patrol.
who wins no prep...just fighting with what they have on them

Cosmic Cube
Wow, this is a hard one.

long pig
i usually have my mind made up when i make a thread...yet i have no clue on this.

let me break it down for myself
batman-
127 forms of martial arts
genius
billions to pay for his knic knacks
very good at finding a weakness in a foe
peak human body

sabertooth-
close to 100 years of fighting experience i.e CIA street fights
average intellegence....killers mind and instinct VICIOUS
healing
animalistic instincts
unbreakable bones
hightened strength due to adamantium bones
unpredictable...no fear

theflyxx
No prep time?

This one's tough to call.

No comment.

Joker1237
Batman did beat a werewolf before, But I not sure if it would count vs Sabertooth.

long pig
well, of course batman has something with him because he is on city patrol. He doesnt know hes going to be seeing sabertooth killing a child but he does...and goes after him.
batman has what he usually does during patrol....ropes batarangs mace...knives n such

Cosmic Cube
You forgot the razor sharp adamantium claws. Sabertooth had superhuman strength prior to the adamantium implantation, but with the implants it is augmented further. Sabertooth is a master of a great many martial arts/fighting styles. Sabertooth is also psychotic, and has a lust for bloodshed.

Sabertooth will tear Batman to shreds.

long pig
i wouldnt think a werewolve is anywhere close to sabertooth.
batman is a master of pressure points. im wondering if sabertooths healing factor would discount pressure points ....meaning it would nullify the pain caused by them, or at least make it bearable.

long pig
no, he had normal strength of a human who exercises regularly.
now with his new skeleton hes strength is like wolverines.
hes never had "super" strength. just peak human or slightly more.

Cosmic Cube
Sabretooth doesn't feel pain unless it is absolutely unbearable.

His entire body was riddled with bullets while he fought deadpool. It barely slowed him.

Cosmic Cube
slightly more than human? You mean like, superhuman?

damn I wish marveldirectory.com would just vanish. Sabretooth could lift 1 ton without adamatium. Now he's much stronger than Wolverine.

long pig
peak human. thats all, due to his healing factor.
he never could lift a ton unless your talking about the cartoon where he throws cars around.
probably 650lb then 800lb now. 800 is peak and thats all he is.
and the fact that it says so on MD.com doesnt mean thats where i got it.
ive seen him being considered peak human only many times.

long pig
Are you nuts?? of course he feels pain! just like you and me.
the only difference is.. he knows his pain is going to be gone in a few seconds so there is no reason to worry about it.
being shot would hurt him badly...just for a sec or so then he heals up and is as good as new.

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth beat Rogue unconscious with physical attacks in the early 80's and with an upper cut sent Wolverine from the bottom floor of a building up two stories up through a sun roof then jumped after him. Sabretooth is hell a strong, he crumpled a barbell in to a ball using his hands.

long pig
look at any bio, seriously.
ive asked this same question many times in KMC.
it always says he has peak human strength.
ive asked so many people and thats what i hear.
help me out because i want to know as well.

spetznaz
But but but .....I thought you said Wolverine could lift 25 tons!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS, you do have a point here. As incredulous as it is for me to say, you Cosmic Cube do have a valid (and accurate) point. Sabertooth is stronger than Wolverine (as long as it is not the 'mythical' Wolverine that you stated could lift 25 tons).

long pig
Where you find that info i'd love to know.
not being a smartass cuz i wanna know.
but im bettin batman wins cuz hes faster and smarter

King Burger
The problem is , Sabertooth is rarely shown "fighting". He's
usually just shown lunging at someone like an animal, probably
because he rarely had to skillfully fight someone.

Still, considering his highly-trained background, and his physical
attributes, Sabertooth would have to win this, unless Batman
has some powerful electric or gas weapon handy (to fight
Grundy or Killer Croc, both much dumber than Sabertooth though).

Swanky-Tuna
Uncannyxmen.net's bio for Sabretooth says he's had his strength enhanced twice.

KharmaDog
O.K. my full-o-crap-o-meter has gone through the roof on the comment that Batman has mastered 127 forms of martial arts. First of all I don't even think there are that many. Second of all, unless he is around 262 years old (and lets say he started training at the age of 7) he still wouldn't have mastered that many art forms.

If this character is supposed to be just a normal human with fancy gadgets, a high I.Q. and an incredible intestinal fortitude then fine. But this is WAY over the top.

talon00x
there is a key factor that is sabretooths healing factor reduces the amount of lactic acid and he can stay at his peak fighting ability for days, BUT batman has human stamina human strength human reflexes, so on so forth.

Also on the strength issue, the wight that he crumbles with his hands since then he has had sugical procedures done and his strength is around 5tons, but it says its unknown (but somewhere in that area)

If bats stands up and fights him one on one bats will die. His little toys wont work either, bats is outmatched, and seeing that sabretooth fights wolverine all the time i cant see bats martial arts coming into effect.

ThaWhiteShadow
i made this same thread a few weeks ago and i got like 2 replies, now this one already has 20 somthin replies. noone likes me sad

crazyspinz
bane beat the living crap out of bats, and saber tooth is much more ruthless and skilled than bane, but not as strong.

id give this one to tooth

theflyxx
Bane broke Batman's back after Batman was physically drained and exhausted after having to deal with numerous opponents prior to facing Bane.

Regardless, in a surprise encounter between the two of them and with Batman not having any prep time, I'd have to say that Creed wins.

Creed's sheer ferocity and healing ability would overwhelm Batman.

long pig
sheer ferocity doesnt mean shit against pressure points and nerve pinches.....i.e namor vs capt A....
i think batmans willing to win at any cost will have him prevail

Sentry
Here are stats from Marvel.com: Sabretooth can regenerate damaged or destroyed cells at an accelerated rate, and his healing factor renders him virtually immune to poisons and most drugs. Sabretooth's superhumanly acute senses are comparable to those of certain animals; he can track a person or object by smell in a manner similar to that of a dog or wolf. Also, his claws and teeth are strong enough to rend substances as durable as bone.

- Accelerated healing factor

- Superhumanly acute senses

- Indestructible Adamantium skeleton and claws

This site also lists their abilities:

Between a 1 and 7 scale with 7 being the highest.

Intelliegence: 2
Strength: 4 (Superhuman Class 10)
Speed: 2
Durability: 4
Energy Projection: 1
Fighting Skills: 6

I know for a fact that with a strength rating in 4 in the marvel universe, that person could lift anywhere from 2 to 10 tons. I have 3 complete boxes of marvel universe series trading cards, not the rpg card game or crap like that. These trading cards list little bios and stats of each character. In series 2 they introduced that stat rating. In series 3, they listed mental powers and energy projection. Getting back to the subject, Sabertooth could lift at least 2 tons, and if Batman is not exteremely careful, and makes one small mistake, it probaly will be his last. I think Sabertooth takes this one. If Bats had some prep time, it would lean a little more into his favor since Sabertooth isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to intelligence.

long pig
wow, ok then. Maybe he does have superhuman strength....ive seen very very conflicting stories tho...yet most of you all seem to say yes to his strength, i still think bats can outwit him.

theflyxx
That's IF Batman can get close enough to actually apply a nerve pinch or take hold of a pressure point without being on the receiving end of adamantium talons.

I'm willing to bet that he won't.

long pig
bats could throw a sound bomb thatd knock tooth unconcious. it'd take like two seconds. not that hed know itd effect him as tho....but as a deversion...sound/gas grenade and its over

Kento
No prep time...Batman is dead.

Joker1237
Batman will still win this with out prep time, The Bat beat some supervillians like Clayface.

I sure think Batman can win this.

K3VIL
Sabretooth would beat the living crap out of Batman and probably take away his cape as a trophy.

Kento
Give Bats prep time, and him knowing who he's facing he'll know everything about the guy before he fights him, and will possibly win. However somebody with the abilities, and crazyiness of Sabertooth...just puttin him into that is suicide.

mr.smiley
the best batman could do is hide and follow creed back to his hideout and then plan a suprise attack.
sabretooth does have hightend senses though and would know he's being followed

CountQuan
I'll say Batman

cray z 4 sarah
i think after a long tough battle saber tooth would take it im not exactly sure how but with the healing factor and all

Kento
I'll say how. Crazy enough to be as psycho as Joker if not more, Stronger then Batman physically, sharper senses, adamantium claws....that's how.

Joker1237
just because Saber tooth is stronger does not always mean he will win.

Batman might even take the fight to higer ground, in the buildings or a shack were Batman will have a edge

Kento
How would Bats have advantage? He can't hide at all. Sabertooth could track his scent. Anywhere they are Sabertooth is at an advantage.

theflyxx
As good of a tracker as Batman is, Creed is better. Batman won't be able to hide from Sabretooth with Creed's enhanced sense of smell and tracking ability. Should Batman choose to hide, Creed would be able to hear Batman hiding in the shadows, and also be able to SEE him in those shadows.

In short, Batman won't be able to hide from Creed.

Kento
Exactly. Sabertooth is to much for the Bats.

MERCILOUS
I'm sure Azreal and Grundy felt the same way.

muffin man
BATMAN heroes winning rule

talon00x
Azreal was a fool who thought he was batman, sabretooth would gut him crotch to atoms apple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.