The Most Favorite Good Special Person Results!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Yes, yes, yes...Ladies, Gentlemen and WindDancer...

Here are those extra-special results that you've all been waiting for! No more sleepless nights of panic as you wonder who is the tip of the top of the tipple...The time is NOW, said the Fish! Hoorah!

I must apologise for the delay, as extraneous circumstances caused the previous thread to be closed - on the basis of a battle royal between two mods, no less! Yay, I hear you cry! The dispute appeared to be resolved and yet the thread was still closed! Nay, I hear you snort! Yay, I reply...

The reasons for this mal-practice are ultimately unclear - much like night vision in the morning...Maybe, we little people will never know the truth...It matters little, as what can we do if our eyes are blinded by the sun and out hearts are wrapped in cardboard? Fortune, my friend, is a dish best served seasoned.

Anyway, enough of this hullabaloo and on with the award...

Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you...The Most Favorite Good Special Person is....none other....the one and only...your little beach hideaway on a mountain far, far, far away....yes, you've guessed it...The one you love and praise...Your heart, your soul, your night, your day.....

Ou Be Low hoo !!!!!

Ou Be, come on down and accept your award...The people chant your name and the birds sing a sun-beam for you...

taft
ur avatar is awesome

Ou Be Low hoo
Awww...I'm so shy...I'm no good at these kind of things...Awww...

Well, I guess I should say thank you to everyone who voted for me...This award is really for you...I'd like to give a special mention to some special people...dark1365 and WindDancer, especially - You guys rock! Woo! Woo! Woo!...I'd also like to thank all the other contestents...It felt such an honour just to be nominated beside you...I'd be happy to share this award with all of you, if I just had some sort of saw that could cut it into equal pieces...Seeing as I don't, I hope you'll understand...I'd also like to thank my manager and my hairdresser - without you, I am nothing...BIG LOVE...Anyway, I'm beginning to bibble-babble and I promised myself that if I won, I wouldn't cry...GOD DAMN IT!...Shit...This is too much...Thank you all! Thank you all so much...I love you....ARGHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-booooooooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooo-hhhoooooooooooooooooooooooo...

One Love and follow the sign in the sky.

dark1365
How could results be drawn from a closed thread? I don't get it.

Ou Be Low hoo
At the sad, sad, sad, saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad time of closure, I checked the results and I've displayed them accordingly...If you wish to check, please do so...Ou Be Low hoo is officially the winner! I'm currently in communication with Raz about whether we can give Ou Be a prize or special banner to proclaim his victory...Stay tuned!

dark1365
No one quote his posts please...

Ou Be Low hoo
A severe case of repressed emotions, if ever I saw one!

Imaginary
I honestly wish he would just go awayerm

Ou Be Low hoo
Don't say that about dark! He has feelings too! He just needs to be caressed and loved...Help him, don't hate him.

dark1365
Good point. I can't bash OBLH or i'll get banned.

Ou Be Low hoo
That's why I'm trying to help you! I would miss you too much if you were banned...

Imaginary was refering to you, by the way...

Ou Be Low hoo
!Award Update!

For those of you desperate to crown Ou Be with some sort of...er...crown, I have good news...There is currently no bad news! Rejoice! Be merry! 'Justice for Ou' starts here!

dark1365
I don't get the poll question title. Probably no one does.

psycix
I don't...

Time Of Evil
me neither.

Imperial_Samura
blink Ah it hurts. But oh, congratulations on your victory, may you put it to good use. blink

Raz
No self-pity threads. Have some class...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.