A Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Of Evil
I met a girl last night at the cinema. I like her alot, and we got on well. But now the morning after I text her my number.

She said "hi" in the text, but now I don't know what to say. My friend says that she really likes me, but I'm stuck for words.

Could anyone tell me how I should reply? sad

psycix
hmm... tell her hi... and how are you... something like that...

Time Of Evil
Already done that in the first message. I need to get talking more. See my friend told me to ask here about last night, but I don't know how to do that. You know talking about what went on.

Storm
I hope you enjoyed yourself last night?

Time Of Evil
I don't really know. I don't want to say that because she might just say "yeah I did, did you?"

I'd like her to open up and you know talk.

Storm
Well actually, what I would do is just telling her how I feel about her and see what her reaction is. Because otherwise, the both of you can run in circles for a long time.

Time Of Evil
Well thats a problem because I have only known her for half a day. I want to get to know her first of all. First impressions aren't everything. And If i was to tell her how I felt it would have to be in person.

I just want to send a text to her so we start talking. I don't want to jump straight in. All I want is something to say to her which will get her talking. I don't want hewr to think that I can't talk.

BlackC@t
You could say 'I really enjoyed our time together, perhaps we could do it again sometime?'

Time Of Evil
Problem. There was about 15 of us. It was just that we got close and held hands and she held my hand when we were in the cinema.

BlackC@t
Tch! sounds fun, and kinda' s!uty! stick out tongue

Just kidding!

psycix
that's cool... big grin tell her how you feel?

Time Of Evil
I can't. we only just met. I just need something to say in a text message.

psycix
hmm.... i really enjoyed our day together?

dark1365
Ask her out. Only way to get her to open up.

misha
i say leave her.....it's obviously just a crush that youll get over soon enough cause youve only just met her.

and if she replies like that its either a polite way saying shes not interested
or she's a b!tch erm

sorry but thats what i'd do messed

Storm
I disagree. No regrets, no what ifs later.

misha
that is a good point....but i think if you send someone a msg saying 'hi how are you' etc and they reply only to say 'hi' ..... i dunno to me it just seems like saying 'hey! i remember you, but i dont want anything to happen between us' erm

Storm

Ignite
why dont u just tell her u liked last nite and ask her out, so she culd say no, thats the worse thing that culd happen.

misha
but even if you were shy wouldnt you say a bit more then hi? confused

psycix
yeah... hey wow! another Aaron Stanford fan! eek!

Storm

Ignite
i was starting to think i was the only one!

psycix
of course not!

psycix
and ppl who just met would be... shy...

Storm
You grow more confident as time passes.

misha
i understand the whole shy thing .... but if someone said all of that to you you wouldnt just say hi!?

anyway its really up to Time Of Evil - how much do you like her!?

psycix
yep...!

Storm
At this point, not anymore. Back then, yes.

misha
oh really? embarrasment i stand corrected then stick out tongue

psycix
where's TOE?

Storm

misha
laughing out loud

psycix
yeah... but he was the one who made this thread...

misha
he's probably asleep or something erm
just cause he made it, like storm says, doesnt mean he has to be on it all the time messed

psycix
yah... you two are right... sad

Time Of Evil
I'm back. I've been talking to her for ages!

Alls good.

But you won't believe what happened. I wrote a message asking my friend for some advice. But I sent it to the girl! It was because she was all that was in my head. I totally freaked out! But now we can't stop talking.

I really like her and we're getting on good. I'm going to ask her if she wants to meet up next weekend, and we could go to the cinema by ourselves so we could open up and talk without the distraction of others around us.

misha
lol, thats kinda funny!

well lucky you didnt listen to me then happy
hope all goes well wink

Jackie Malfoy
This might sound alittle forward but tell her that you had a good time last night too and you would like to met her again!jm

misha
i think he already has messed stick out tongue

Time Of Evil
Well I will do that JM..... eventually.

Jackie Malfoy
Call me Jackie.If you tell her that you want to see her again then she will know you like her back.That is one of the reasons i suggusted it.JM

Time Of Evil
I think I might wait for a while until we go out as a group again. Then I'll tell her in person, ask her out, and take it from there. Thanks Jackie ,Misha, storm. Everyone who helped me grow in confidence.

Jackie Malfoy
Your welcome.I wish you the best of luck.JM

misha
not that i helped really embarrasment
sorry TOE!
but im glad you did it, its really strong of you happy

Time Of Evil
Hadn't it been for my stupidity I would not have succeeded.

misha
go the stupidity eek! stick out tongue

Time Of Evil
laughing I'm all jolly now!

misha
are you really really excited? eek! all jumpy and stuff? eek!

Time Of Evil
Yeah. I feel good about myself. I just hope it all goes well. She's a really nice person.

misha
is she purdy? happy

Time Of Evil
What does that mean? I live in england.

misha
its like...pretty...but purdy messed

Time Of Evil
very! my friend was always telling me about her and how I'd like her but he never believed that someone like her would be interested in me.

misha
aw thats not very nice laughing out loud

Time Of Evil
NOT! mad

laughing

Time Of Evil
Inevitably another problem has arose. I have been told by my friend that the girl wants to go out with me. He is telling me to call her and ask her out as she is waiting for me.

But I want to be there in person. I want to ask her out face to face. Do you get where I'm coming from?

What should I do?

shellie
if you are not able to meet up in person to ask her then ring her up and ask her...not meaning to sound rude but how hard is it to figure that one out messed

Time Of Evil
I want to be there in person though. Face to Face.

Time Of Evil
Do you understand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.