Episode3 cast - tv appearances

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cylob49
Im sure there are going to be dozens of tv appearances by various SW Ep3 cast members over the next few months on various shows across the globe and to my knowledge there isnt a thread dealing with this so ive put one up so everyone know whos on what.

Tonight the UK channel ITV1 show -Ant and Decs Saturday night takeaway- has an apperance by Samuel L Jackson AND as hes being interviewed by 2 kids im sure well get some SW stuff.....even if it will amount to the usual "some guy with tentacles " quote.

MochaChica
Well, Natalie has the Oscars tomorrow (Feb. 27). May want to watch any red carpet coverage for questions about Star Wars. I know for the Golden Globes, I watched E! and Ewan McG was up there answering questions about ROTS. Nothing specific, just that's it is going to be great and the release date is May 19. That's all I know for tv appearances.

bwill00
i garantee in march theyll have mams commercials and burgerking commersial with star wars footage

bwill00
m&ms

Sadako of Girth
Hmmmmmm.... Again not even a slight whisper/reference from SLJ
on ITV's Ant and Dec regarding SW...

smoker4
Nope, tight lipped pimpin

LandoSpeeder2
mamas, laughing laughing laughing

MochaChica
I'd say around 'Robots' when McGregor's doing promotion for it and the ROTS trailer attached is when some buzz will really start with the actors. I was also thinking if Natalie wins the Oscar tomorrow we'll get more out of her. She finished a movie she was doing in Israel yesterday so she'll be in the States for a while, hopefully. Unless she goes back for more classes at the university she was attending over there.

Jedi Priestess
blink what?

smoker4
SLJ on tele before laughing out loud

bwill00
Tf.net had an article about the sponsers and said publicities would be happening mid march, much like th gogurt and dorritos commercials for aotc.

bwill00
what u think?

p.s : p.j Ladd is the best skater of all time>!

LandoSpeeder2
???

Slaughter
No!! PJ LADD IS NOT better than Ali Bulala or Mark Appleyard they r all on flip..lol!

DeVi| D0do
Temuera Morrison was jsut on a New Zealand morning talk show... mainly talking about his new film 'River Queen'.

All he had to say about Episode III was that the blue suit they made him wear was a bit too tight and too "revealing"...

Julie
even if there are alot I prob won't see them

12345m
ewan mcgregor is going to be on blue peter, it showed a clip from the teaser trailer and you can email in questions about his movies so you can ask him stuff about rots just go down the bootom to send a question

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/bluepeter/show/whatwason/factsheet_2005_02_28.shtml

cylob49
Ewan Mcgregor is appearing tonite on ANT AND DEC and PARKINSON in the UK on ITV1.
I looked it up and he WILL be talking about EP3 on Parky.

smoker4
Sweet

EHmasterJedi
Cool for those of us in the US let us know if he said anything good

DeVi| D0do
For those in Australia/NZ:

Hayden Christensen will be appearing on The Today Show (Aust. - Nine 7.00am-9.00am / NZ - Prime 8.00am-10.00) sometime next week, and also on Rove Live (Aust. - Ten 9.30pm Tuesday / NZ - TV3 9.15pm Friday)

smoker4
Good interview with ewan on parkinson but again hardley any star wars talk, damn

CBright7831
They want to talk about their other movies too.

smoker4
Er yeah! thanx for pointing that out for me

bilb
laughing

smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/serenade.gif

bilb
kisses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.