Next spiderman movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kanis
alien If they continue making spiderman movies and to involve most of his foes and some of his friends, do you think they will bring in the story line about his parents being spies for the government and the possible electro fight.

muffin man
what a spider-man 4 doubt it most films are triologies

ScarletSpider
Raimi said he'd do as many as possible.

crazyspinz
but migure and dunst said 3 is enough

Dazzler619
That's what they think

fruits
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/

ragesRemorse
Actually Raimi said the third will be his last.

phsyco path
i doubt it cuz no one cares bout his fokes and electro was not introduced through the whole goverment spy thing he came along way before that ever happened

phsyco path
yea but they r only makin three cuz this one dumass chick said only three spider-man movies and shit

don't know bout u but i'm ****in pissed

The Ones
actualy dunst said it. maguire signed on for 4 and raimi said hed like to do 9

The Ones
er..they could kill of MJ and continue the spidey story or cast someone else as MJ

doctorstrongbad
Yeah that is possible.

azndrgn
If anything concerning the Spider-man movies they HAVE to bring Venom before they're done making the movies or else it's just a big slap to the face of all Spider-Man fans. They need to start making the Spider-Man movies for the fans, not the general public. Hit up my thread on Who Would You Cast as Venom and Carnage?

doctorstrongbad
I think the first 3 movies will be old school villains, then if they do decide to make more movies they can do the venom story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.