How will/should it end?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
How do you guys think Pokemon should end and when should it end? How should it's creators end it? And how do you think they will end it?

I think Ash should die in the final episode and recieve his Pokemon Mastery posthumously.

WindDancer
From what I know of Pokemon one of the little creatures must die in a battle and the humans will realize that using pets for fighting is utterly dumb and cruel. Thus Pokemon will be over.

David Duchovony
Mmm...good, good.

hayden's minx

Lyra Rose
sounds great but which one? cool

Jace_Rave
I don't know how it COULD end. There's not really a story to it now! It's pointless episode to pointless episode. There are a couple bad guys and a rival or two, but that's it.
I think Ash should become the greatest master of them all (of course he'd have to evolve his pokemon for once) and become a legend by finally getting rid of Giovanni and Team Rocket after they take over the world. Or he dies...it doesn't matter either way.

radioboy121
I haven't caught up with Pokemon, but what if they ironically found out that humans is a type of Pokemon too. Normal or Psychic type perhaps? "Ash, get back in your pokeball."

Kento
No Ash don't need to evolve any of his pokemon....he needs to get his Pokemon back. He left all of them in pallet, and then a few others he left other places. Charizard is somewheres else, Butterfree left nearly right after he got it, Squirtle left, and he made Pidgeot stay, Gave Primeape to some guy to train, and never went to get him...Ugh all he's got is Pikachu, and the suck new pokemon.

I don't see why his Pokemon like him....he leaves them everywhere.

As to how it should end...It should end with James, and Jesse getting a Pokemon for their leader.

BlackHatDefect
Pokemon haters over the age of 11 are immatre brats XD

With that being said, Pokemon should end the way all good shounen end.
Character achieves goal.

grey fox
ash tramps around with brock while the sexual tension hangs damn high in the air with misty.The viewers wonder if ash will ever hit puberty and finally nail misty or may but thats not the point anyway ash and his motley crew are walking in some god forbidden forest and ash says something about vegetables ergo annoying the prince of vegetab....er sayains vegeta, who storms in a vaporises everything with a big bang attack

vegeta 1 pokemon 0 Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin big grin big grin

linkslittlehelp
ithink everyone will get in one HUGE battle and then everything just explodes

linkslittlehelp
that would be sweet

shangheid
they should all die

FEDFAN316
i think in the end...misty dies...brock finally hooks up with officer jenny...
and ash....rules all!!!!!!

JLred
Doesnt Ash turn into a Pikachu once???????

Ash should lose at the Championships again....then it says hes gotta train harder....WWAAHHHH!!!!!! Im bored and now I wanna play pokemon on GBA and I traded it awhile ago..cry

wowywow
Ash achieves his goal and suddently feels smthing is missing.. he and misty marry have children that wunna become pokemon masters too when they grow up and brock marryes the officer as he wunted... THE END stick out tongue

chibiruto
yes all must die, stupid creepy freaks of nature rock

black_goku#1
i dont know. they should end it with ash obtaing goal and then he should get a life!! oh i like the idea that they have a pokemon die and realize how wrong it is to have animals fight your battles. dude this show in a wat promotes cock fights!! it should correct its flaw. as to when it should end well how about now. on saturday they should just say the hall with it and end it all!! rock

Kento
Originally posted by wowywow
Ash achieves his goal and suddently feels smthing is missing.. he and misty marry have children that wunna become pokemon masters too when they grow up and brock marryes the officer as he wunted... THE END stick out tongue

You mean all of 'em?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.