A fine day, a horrible night, two mental life-altering questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
After yesterday before 8 pm, I was happy as usual no problems what so ever. Going to work at 8:30 to get my paycheck, and see my friends, and see my shitty schedule, made me wonder if I'll ever see any of my friends there outside of work, if I'll ever even have the chance to see them outside work. Maybe I was deluding myself on Thursday when I thought I realized it wasn't so bad my job, and it's just a stepping stone, and that I'd never have to worry about having friends at work, outside work, during college, etc. Maybe I was just plain wrong period, maybe I'm missing a big picture here that's preventing me from seeing all of this.

As if it mattered, I'm leaving KMC until further notice. I know it really effects nothing, but I just wanted it to be known that I won't be posting in the forum at all. For anyone who has the AIM s/n I barely use anymore, PM me if you want my new one. I will still be on Yahoo as well, through a ton of work as usual. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cya around,

~JP

Baylin
Oh ok then... sad

see ya cry

shellie
sad will miss you around here but we'll speak on yahoo sometime then hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.