the SAT's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
I took the SAT's a few months back and was curious as to what others have scored on it, so if you want you can share em here. Because the scoring has been altered in the past few years the more recent the better. I got a 1200, and was in the 93th percentile for crit. reading nationally but only 55th percentile with math sad

Bardock42
M'kay I took em like a year ago and I got, 490 on my verbal which is 42 percentile nationaly, and 650 on Math which is 85 percentile, this pretty much adds up to 1140 I belive. For the critical reading i got 65 percentile. But don't forget that I am german, which basically means I ROCK.

Julie
taking best of both I have 1210

Silver Stardust
I took them last year, and got a 1340 (640 on English and 700 on Math)...don't remember where this put me percentile-wise. I was kinda pissed though as I figured I'd have done better, based on my ACT scores. Probably didn't help that the day I took the SAT was the day after the last day of school and therefore I really didn't care too much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.