Remy Summers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arcane
the last time this was being discussed the thread got closed, because it was off topic, so this thread is going to discuss the possibility that Gambit could be a Summers brother

Mr. Sinister once told Cyclops he'd been keeping an eye on his brothers for quite some time. That's right Plural, as in more than one, although the only brother Cyclops knows about is Havok. (X-Men #23)

Some believe Gambit to be the other brother

discuss here

Clovie
sick i hope not.

ScarletSpider
I think the other brother is supposed to be X-Treme, a child Corsair fathered in the Shi'Ar empire.

gambitindaflesh
why do you think that??? who is this x treme guy? I hope it is Gambit, wouldn't that be fun???

Clovie, who is that lady in all your pics??? they are awsome by the way, you know it.

Arcane
your talking about Adam-X the X-treme, here is his profile

gambitindaflesh
Yeah, okay, definatly sounds like Scot's long lost brother... I don't like him though, doesn't seem very original, more like Gambit and Wolverine combined. thumb down

Clovie
i don't know. these are almost random pics
and thank you happy

gambitindaflesh
Wow, they look like the same woman. Thought maybe it was you! a fancy model. They are awsome pics, they all look similar, same taste and same model. I want to vote for your book Clovie but when I went to your link I couldn't tell which one was yours!

katie_girl09
OMG its so true! He is like a mix of Wolverine and Gambit. laughing out loud And as for Gambit being Cyclops' long-lost brother, it would be an interesting twist. Don't they kinda look alike?

lukester
That ploral has been bothering me for sometme aswell.

I presumed that they were gunna introduce another summers bro

Mainstream
it's possible Gambit could be a half bro to scott and Alex..because Gambit doesn't know who his birth dad is...and Scott and Remy do both have burning red eyes.

DarthLazious
Having Gambit as the third summers brother would just suck.

gls
it would be interesting..
but i donno if i'd like the idea
oh, i jus thought of something..what if they bring it into the films?

Jury

Mainstream
good job jury. rolleyes2

gls
thanks for the info

GuitarBunny
i think Remy Summers would be a good idea

BENITO
Originally posted by Arcane
the last time this was being discussed the thread got closed, because it was off topic, so this thread is going to discuss the possibility that Gambit could be a Summers brother

Mr. Sinister once told Cyclops he'd been keeping an eye on his brothers for quite some time. That's right Plural, as in more than one, although the only brother Cyclops knows about is Havok. (X-Men #23)

Some believe Gambit to be the other brother

discuss here

no way are Gmbit and cyclops related but Scott could have eyes like Gambit but we know Gambit's birth parents therefore Remy LeBeau is not related to Alex and Scott and another point is that Cyclops once Blasted Gambit and Gambit went flying.

pr1983
Originally posted by BENITO
no way are Gmbit and cyclops related but Scott could have eyes like Gambit but we know Gambit's birth parents therefore Remy LeBeau is not related to Alex and Scott and another point is that Cyclops once Blasted Gambit and Gambit went flying.

cyclops' eyes are nothing like gambits...

Going-Rouge
I f gambit was related to Scott it would be TOO much of a soap opera, I couldn't stand to read it! or watch it! or anything!

BENITO
Originally posted by pr1983
cyclops' eyes are nothing like gambits...

but we have never seen them at least I don't rember seeing them.

pr1983
Originally posted by BENITO
but we have never seen them at least I don't rember seeing them.

cyclops has normal brown eyes... they only look red due to his blasts...

munkiesarus
This plot is supposed to be solved in X-Men: The End.

BENITO
Originally posted by munkiesarus
This plot is supposed to be solved in X-Men: The End.
ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.