Count Dooku(2 lightsabers) vs. Mace Windu & Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

SnakeEyes
Is this a joke? Mace alone is a match for the Count...throw in Obi-wan and he is pretty much toast.

Darth_Janus
I wholeheartedly agree.

jedimaster2000
same with me.

Darth_Janus
PLus I doubt that Form II speciliazed in dual sabering. It might actually be a hinderance to his fighting style.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, if this was padawan Obi-Wan, Dooku might be able to escape...
That's it though.

ArthasKnight
Mace+Obi-Wan=overkill. Dooku loses easily.

Darth_Nefarus
IF this was ROTS Obi-Wan, then oh God Dooku would be manhandled.

Julie
gee close match

Sith_lord_Exar
Mace is just badass....and with obi...he would be v v v hard to beat

Darth_Nefarus
Well, this just occured to me. In Episode 3, Dooku is able to disable Obi-Wan again with ease. I base this on his superior knowledge to Obi-Wan's form. All the while, Dooku is also taking on Anakin, who is already the best of them all.
So Dooku could win, because he has defeated Mace in the past, and he is more powerful now. It would be the most exhausting battle for the count ever, but it would be possible.

DarthSuperDave
I dunno. that's a tuffy. It really depends on when the fight would occur in the series. I think Mace and Obi at the top of their game could take him.

ObiWan1982
Dooku is in trouble in this one... Mace Windu... Obi Wan Kenobi (I am assuming its ROTS version)... Dooku was able to fight Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin at the same time in ROTS... but Mace Windu is what tips this battle against Dooku... Dooku only ever beat Windu once... and Windu is now a better duelist than he was before... and dont write off Kenobi so easily in this battle... alongside Windu he may fare better against the Count then he has in previous battles... hehehehehe... Dooku would struggle to win in this duel i think... an extremely good thread... congrats.

Sorgo
Originally posted by ObiWan1982
Dooku is in trouble in this one... Mace Windu... Obi Wan Kenobi (I am assuming its ROTS version)... Dooku was able to fight Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin at the same time in ROTS... but Mace Windu is what tips this battle against Dooku... Dooku only ever beat Windu once... and Windu is now a better duelist than he was before... and dont write off Kenobi so easily in this battle... alongside Windu he may fare better against the Count then he has in previous battles... hehehehehe... Dooku would struggle to win in this duel i think... an extremely good thread... congrats.

Damnit....

Dooku has gotten better as well, i can imagine. We have seen in several occasions that the power rises within Jedi when they give in to hate and anger. Dooku beat Mace as Jedi. Dooku, i am sure, has become more powerful since he has left the Order. Dooku would defeat Mace one on one, but throwing Kenobi in? Dooku is done for.

overlord
Damn that Lucas.. This would be great to see! Dooku with two lightsabers.. This match would probably take a while before decided!

wolverine8888
mace beat the shit outa of palp. duke is no match for mace. mace is known as best light saber fighter to ever live

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by wolverine8888
mace beat the shit outa of palp. duke is no match for mace. mace is known as best light saber fighter to ever live

Where is that from? SuperShadow? No offense.

Fishy
Dooku with two lightsabers will easily lose from Mace... Dooku with two lightsabers will still kill Obi Wan but still lose from Mace... Give him one and he has a far better chance.

ReverendMakashi
Dooku might take this with only one saber though. Dooku with two sabers is dorky...

kamikz
Well in AOTC Dooku uses two lightsabers against Yoda but that scene was deleted. So I guess that would help him a little bit since I belive he wouldent pick up two lightsabers against Yoda if he knew he couldent handel them as well as one. But still he loses this.

Fishy
That scene was probably dropped for a reason it makes no sense.. He is hte master of a form that uses quick and efficient attacks, two lightsabers make that harder... Makashi with two lightsabers is just stupid.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Sorgo
Damnit....

Dooku has gotten better as well, i can imagine. We have seen in several occasions that the power rises within Jedi when they give in to hate and anger. Dooku beat Mace as Jedi. Dooku, i am sure, has become more powerful since he has left the Order. Dooku would defeat Mace one on one, but throwing Kenobi in? Dooku is done for.

Well hold on if Dooku fought for real! then all he has to do is disarm obi or force choke/throw across the room and then fight mace one on one. If dooku fought for his life, I dont think obi would last very long. Then its 1v1.

jollyjim311
i belive that dooku could take mace one on one (because he did before and they have both gotten more powerful, but now dooku has added the dark side to his arsenal). if dooku could get rid of obi (like in rots) he could win.

i guess it depends on the place of the fight and which obi

SpiritOfTheDead
I agree Dooku would do much better with one lightsaber. With two lightsabers, Mace and Obi-Wan would easily waste him, because he has no spare hands to choke Obi-Wan and disable him.

mace=badass
well id have to say mace and obi win because well im biased to mace and i just think they would overwhelm him. i agree with obiwan1982..... obiwan would fare better with mace than anakin.

Veneficus
Why the hell do people dig up old threads that suck?

Darth Faunus
And who digs them up?

wolverine8888
mace owned palp why do u people think dooku who is afraid of mace stand a chance. he runns away from mace for a reason he does not want to die

mace=badass
i agree with wolverine

Darth_Glentract
When did Dooku run from Mace?

Admiral Akbar
Yeah..?

overlord
So will Dooku be better or worse with 2 lightsabers?
Because it is not clear anymore.

And how come Dooku was able to dispatch Obi Wan so easily in RotS?

Fishy
Dooku will do better with one, he has always fought and trained with one. He is going to do better with one.

And why? Because Obi Wan is absolutely nothing compared to Dooku.

overlord
Funny.. Obi Wan and Dooku both get pretty overrated most of the time here! I guess Dooku is still the absolute favorite. But I don't care really.
And about the lightsabers, then Dooku will throw one saber at Obi! And fight with the other!

Fishy
I don't think Dooku is overrated. Obi Wan at times... He's seen as greater then he is by some. He's good but he isn't great. Not when you look at the greater picture. He doesn't even come close to being great then.

overlord
All right, I guess I think Anakin is just underrated then, that is what mainly annoyes me here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.