I customer yelled at me last night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
I cried my eyes out that B!tch yelled at me

I wanted to go home

eggmayo
yell back

Time Of Evil
Smack her!

Korri
people yell at you all the time when you work in a shop you just have to take it.

Mr Wiggles
i didnt take it, i made smart remarks, then i got fired sad

CherryPie
I had a vision in my head as she walked off

I wanted to go up to her nudge her on the shoulder to get her attention and pop her in the mouth

Time Of Evil
Thats the way to do it! boxing

Korri
lol.

CherryPie
I was so sad

and angry

I have a witness evil face

shellie
where do you work Randi ?

Time Of Evil
Why get upset over a no-body. You'll probably get used to it. How long have you been in the job?

CherryPie
5 and a half weeks

Pick N save

most likely pick n slave

shellie
what do you do there , cashiering ?

CherryPie
yeah

now they are bagging me

I hate it

shellie
whats so bad about it sweetie ?

CherryPie
They think for fifteen seconds for paper plastic and they are so stupid

customers always right....bull shit!

shellie
doesnt matter how long it takes them to decide on paper or plastic, you get paid while waiting for them to decide so you get to stand there waiting and get paid....i see no problem. erm could be much worse you know.

WindDancer
I feel your pain CherryPie. hug

My first part time job was in a Hardware store and I usually would get nasty customers. You just help as much as you can and if they give you a hard time talk to your supervisor. They'll understand.

CherryPie
yeah but the people here in sun prairie are dicks and they need to die

MaggotCorps
big deal

CherryPie
it is to me

so deal with it

WindDancer
Nah, they don't need to die. They need to live. Remenber they have jobs too. And what goes around...comes around. Someone will make their day hard.

Time Of Evil
well said.

CherryPie
true

but do you live here...no

ericadurancefan
try having my job,i manage a burger king and it seems every five minutes i have a rude customer and whatever the crew does wrong falls on me,i feel your pain

Londonboy7
Wat did they say

a1hsauce
my boss always tells me when ever i have assholes like that come up to me, KILL 'EM WITH KINDNESS.... its so funny to see their reaction cause they expect me to act nasty with them... laughing out loud

ericadurancefan
i used to say things to my crew like that but this girl who hates me went to the general manager and said i was discriminating against her it almost cost me my job

a1hsauce
discriminating how

BackFire
Laugh at them.

Seriously, they leave if you do that.

ericadurancefan
if i laugh at them or say anything to them its considered discrimination by my bosses,hell i cant even write them up anymore without approval from my store manager

a1hsauce
shit ericadance, that suks

Jackie Malfoy
Do'nt worry about it Cherry!JMhug

Tex
That sucks CherryPie, people can be such assholes sometimes.
You just have to not let them get to you. Try not to give them any power to get into your head and affect your emotions.

Its hard but you'll eventually get the hang of it.

I used to work at Tickemaster, people would call in and buy tickets over the phone. If you think people are rude in person they're 100x worse and rude and mean over the phone. sad

BackFire
No, my post was in response to the original post of this thread.

BlackC@t
I'll take em' out for ya' 2guns

Elektra_lover
Trust me people in Plainview are just as bad

Arachnoidfreak
I was a waiter for 3 hours. I got a customer that yelled at me and complained about his damn cheeseburger,(said he asked for pickles and ****ing called me incompetent, for a mistake that was the cook's!!) so I took it and threw it on the guy, "You want ****ing pickles, get them yourself". Tomatoes in his hair and everything.

I was fired, but I did get paid for those 3 hours. It rocked.

BlackC@t
Say "You want pickles!? Cause' I'll give ya' pickles!'
Then punch him!

Bam! b!tch goes down...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.