Daredevil/Black Cat/Spiderman vs. Avalanche/Pyro/Quicksilver/ Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

StrawNilla
Spidey and Blob would be the deciding factors opposite each other.

DD or Cat could probably blitz Avalanche before he can begin to shake the environment around them....that could probably put him out of comission for awhile.

Spidey could dodge Pyro's fire attacks and rush him for a KO.

DD and Cat could not do anything to the Blob that he couldn't (wouldn't) laugh at before swatting them away or waiting it out before they got tired and gave up trying to hurt him.

Then Spidey would rush to the scene, dodge a couple attacks and web him up here and there before lifting him up and throwing him off far to the side with his spider strength.

Cosmo Kramer
I say Spidey gets hit in the nuts by Quicksilver.

StrawNilla
I didn't see Quicksilver's name in the thread..at first.

I say Spidey does what he did to QS the first time they met and hold his arm out to ring QS around it.

QS is fast but he's not Flash in the least, Spidey could see him coming and hold his arm out for QS to run into. I know it sounds like PIS but if Spidey can see him coming he can hold out his arm as QS tries to pass and stop him that way. This is as long as QS's top speed is still something around 200 mph.

Scoobless
quicky's top speed hasn't been fully tested at present but he's way over 200mph, he's definately over the speed of sound but i don't think it's been decided by how much

funny though......... i never saw QC's name the first time i read the post either and would have picked team spidey easily if he wasn't there. with him it's another matter entirely, but i'd still go with DD spidey and the cat........ but it would be far from easy

Cosmo Kramer
Quicksilver could trip Spidey and kick him in the groin and knock his teeth out his spider sense is completely useless there. Avalanche will only make this fight harder on everyone unless there in doors and can make the celing fall on top of Spider-man. DareDevil has beaten Blob and Pyro by himself before so he will do it again. But BlackCat will be knocked out with a backhand slap before she can really do anything. I think DareDevil and Spiderman will do something about QS eventually.

mikalv1224
the blob would take all three of them on his own

Tormentor_2004
Avalanche will trip Daredevil adn tehn the blob lays on him while Quicksilver sneaks behind Black Cat and trip her. Then Pyro kills her. And they could probably finish off Spider-Man by themselves.

Kaos sebaceous
Spidey is the only factor that would make it hard for team 2

Blob Avalanche and Pyro have alot of experiance working with eachother.Hell Pyro and Avalanche almost killed Colossus,but it would be entirely different matter if it would of been one of them individually.

I think QS holds of spidey While Pyro,Blob, and Avalanche KO DD and Cat. Then they all gang on Spidey,that might not even be enough to put him down though.

Ill go with Team 2 but only by a slight majority

Darth Martin
Team 2 10/10.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Team 2 10/10.

superbatman86
Daredevil/Black Cat/Spiderman would have no chance of beating QS on his own let alone when he has help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.