Vader = betrayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
Darth Vader should be kicked out of the Galactic Empire, when you come unto a Galactic Empire site, you ****in see Vader again, I hate this, HE BETRAYED THE EMPEROR, he's not worthy being listed unto the Galactic Empire, what you think about this?

eXSBass
WTF have you been smoking? Vader is the biggest, baddist son of a bi*ch out there. Off course he should be on the Galactic Empire.

SnakeEyes
Yo! Don't be a Vada Hata!

ArthasKnight
He died after betraying the Emperor, does it really matter if he's part of the Empire after that?

Darth_Nefarus
Someone is sippin on the Haterade...

Bardock42
Actually he was part of the galactric empire so that is ok.

SnakeEyes
Nice cool

Sicky666
The Empire is Great, but Vader is not, Vader was weak...

Palpatine is as great as a GOD!

Red Superfly
What a rare breed, indeed.

Bardock42
Yeah Palpatine is as great as a god that got killed by Vader yes

I liekmPalpatine, but Vader is cooler.

Red Superfly
lol

I think I shall go kill a God by randomly picking him up by the scruff of his neck and throwing him down a hole.

God's are pretty easy to kill messed

Bardock42
Just the palpatine ones stick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
well by your logic, Palps doesnt belong there, because he was betraying Vader, he wanted Luke to kill him, or have Luke join him and then kill Vader himself.....so lets see if you can get out of the corner you painted yourself into...

Sicky666
How can you kill a God since gods have no form?

Seriously, leaders should not have any family, Vader was weak because of his son, the terrible Luke...
You should hate all, hate your family, your son, your wife whatever, hate all, hate the world, hate humanity (especially humanity), if you hate all, it will be VICTORY. Cause you don't have anything to lose, I think this was also the case with Palpatine, I don't think he had anything to lose (except his empire), I think he had a heart of stone, PERFECT!
Palpatine was great!
Something Bush is not...

Sicky666
He had no choice really, he wanted the Empire to be as strong as possible, so ofcourse he desired for Luke's power, but as there only can be two (THERE CAN BE NO THREE, IMPOSSIBLE). So he had to kill Vader anyway, or Vader had to kill him doesn't matter.

SnakeEyes
I think its funny how NOBODY here agrees with Sicky666...

laughing out loud

Bardock42
Well Vader just did what he should have done a long time ago, kick the stupid old guy in the nuts yes

Sicky666
I don't ask you to agree with me? Did I? I just speak what I have to say and in this case I hate betrayers, but anyway Vader couldn't help it and Palpatine neither cause they were both born in Chaos, chaos is dark and dark is chaos.

Uber_God
no, they were born in women
pregnant women

Sicky666
Chaos was a woman I know ye Queen, mother of all, filled with poison, filled with awfull terror, but I think ye Byagoona looks to much unto Palpatine, George Lucas must have known ye dark entity, ye star wars can only manifest when ye stars are right and ye time is there, then Ye Dark Side shall strike, no Jedi will survive...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.