Meshuggah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Norma Jean
Ok, they deserve a thread. These guys are beasts! Their rhythms are so multi-patterned and syncopated it's sick! Their drummers double-bass is insanity at times. He can do some of the most amazing patterns without getting off beat even slightly! They are astounding.

Alpha Centauri
Very good band. I like em.

-AC

Norma Jean
They are absolutely incredible musicians.

Cinemaddiction
I've been a Meshuggah fan since 1996. The past two albums have been absolutely horrible, not including Rare Trax.

Favorite album would probably be "Chaosphere", followed by "Destroy Erase Improve".

Download "Beneath", at about the 0:50 mark after the sick little bass solo, and if you aren't literally thrashing your head, throwing shit at people, or your body against someone else...stop listening to Meshuggah. Because if that shit doesn't make you physically violent, then you're no metal head, much less a Meshuggah fan. It's literally infectious.

Blind-Enemy
i saw then live once and they blew me away!!!
great band!rock

moshtitan
jsut about my favorite band ever, and definitly some of the best muscians around.

Filth
Yeah they kick ass rock

Shaggy2dope
shit man i cant ****in figure this shit out on how i can post my pic near my name someone give me some info

Shaggy2dope
Yo how do i put a picture next to my name

moshtitan
i like that new EP they released alot.

Norma Jean
Yeah "I" is cool.

loserib
saw em ilve once would love to see them again

moshtitan
ya, they put on an amazing live show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.