gayest superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryan10000000000
well

whatshisface
the ambiguously gay duo

Gregory
If you mean "gayest" literally, wasn't (isn't?) one of the X-Men gay?

eleveninches
I think Northstar is gay.
Ian Mc Kellen is gay also.

Lobo
laughing

Meant2be
How about Robin? You know, Batman & Robin. He has to be gay.

Darth Jello
nope, that's why they invented the original batgirl and batwoman. some dork thought they were comitting pedastry and DC had to defend themselves somehow.

As for more Gay comic book characters...Mystique is definitely bi, what with the Destiny thing and all. Also Sabretooth, Apocalypse, Sinister, Carnage, Typhoid Mary, Stryfe, and Bullseye all have psychosis that seems to relate to some weird sexual abnormality or trauma. this of course doesn't count since homosexuality is a natural phenomenon and should not be demeaned. but this is a superhero forum and no place to discuss ethics or lingering prejudices in the 21st century.

eleveninches
I think nearly all of them might be gay. Just look at the costumes they wear. I mean, how many straight people have you known to wear clothes like that???

Gregory
Exactly the same number as the number of gay men I know who dress like that (i. e. none)

Gregory
I know that someone already replied to this, but I'm going to reply, too, because I'm sick of hearing people say this.

Batman and Robin are not gay (I know toy didn't mention Batman, but I'll address him anyway). Well, maybe Jason Todd was gay; I don't know if he ever had any romantic relationship with anyone, so I suppose it's possible. But the first Robin (Dick Grayson, now Nightwing) has a romantic relationship going with Oracle, and he had one going with Huntress before that. The third Robin (Tim Drake) had a relationship with one of his classmates (forget her name), and last I heard was going steady with Spoiler. Batman himself has some sort of relationship with Catwoman, or did last time I checked. Before Catwoman, there was Vickie Vale. So no, Robin is not gay.

Darth Jello
david lee roth would dress like that

eleveninches
haha. I knew somebody who was called David Lee. He was in my year in high school, and he was REALLY gay!! (he wore make up and stuff )

punkyhermy
i'm sick and tired of people calling batman gay!!!!!!!!!
HE IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for me i'd say supes is.not that he is really,just the figurative kind,u know...

malkavian
As far that i read DC comics has Nightwing something with StarFire
Capt./Teacher of the Teen Titans

btw Rawhide Kid is most GAY char i know in comics

http://www.universohq.com/quadrinhos/images/rawhidekid01.jpg

Ryan10000000000
true

Linkalicious
The original Robin was definitly a flamer!

Gregory
So did you not read the part where I said the original Robin has a girlfriend, or are you just ignoring me?

eleveninches
Ultimate x-men collossus is gay.
Northstar is gay.
Ian McKellen (film magneto) is gay

Maelstrom
Northstar and Beast are both Homo's. Oh me too if it's applicable. Northstar's got a crush on Iceman and in the last issue they were close. So far Icemans been in love with women but hasn't fallen for one yet. My moneys on the canadian.

eleveninches
I thought it was funny when Northstar was first a member of the x-men, and he had to work in the team with a guy who was really homophobic, ending up giving him CPR.

kal-el
I don't think Colossus in ultimate x-men is gay.you're quoting storm talking to Angel aren't you:'well we were looking at you because visually you're stunning, I know us girls were, and Colossus'. It was something like that. That's totally non-conclusive IMO, unless I've missed a more obvious give away(but I've got all ulti-x-men so please correct me and refer to it there is).

Raz
Topic closed because of it's title and the use of "gay".

Feel free to start a new thread, which doesn't use it in a derogatory way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.