Ravemaster vs Dragonball Z

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black_goku#1
what i said on the other forum. i belive its not even a contest. wich is the better anime? concider this dbz has been around for atleast ten yaers right? it has remained like top anime for that long a time and is pretty much what made anime so popular in the first place. dbz was made in like the 80's so its pretty old and ravemaster is brand new.
ravemaster was probably made by a drunkbeer who decide wathing dudes with swords is fun. vote we will see whose better in a weak.

Maylien
Rave master is way better than DBZ and im a big DBZ fan the battles in ravemaster are so great and dragonball is way to repetitive

FallenArchAngel
Ravemaster is way cooler than DBZ, DBZ is way too repetative

Maylien
the battles in rave master are twice as good as DBZ and the characters are better too especially elie

FallenArchAngel
Well all DBZ is is just battles, I mean one battle lasts about 5 episoded how crap is that

Maylien
yeah i know and its sooooooooo easy to predict who will win isnt it

FallenArchAngel
yep, it just starts to get boring after a while

Maylien
i know thats why i have hardly seen any of GT

chibiruto
i agree, you have to wait for a battle in rm, it's called<anticipation you dbz loving gymbums>life is not all about the creepish square muscles!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.