Oh crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
man i got in a fight with a kid today and i gave him the spine buster well he ran at me so i kinda reflexed and his head started bleeding and he didnt get up so i lifted him and the lil ****er pulled a knife on me so i slammed his head on the ground and he wouldnt wake up. He had a pulse but i am shaking cause i might goto jail shit.

XIA
if he pulled a knife on ya then you were using self defense, you wont go to jail for that unless you live in China, N. Korea, or Cuba

Raven Guardia
HAHA!

Ironman
man i am here in michigan it started i was snowboarding with friends and he came up and called me a *** then said i bf on lil kids so i pushed him and he ran at me and then i spine bustered his ass all over the pavement. Jebus man i was scared he pulled it out and then flicked his wrist i looked and then slam. I had to throw out my gloves the had blood alll over them.

Ronny
messed loser

Raven Guardia
man,...geez was that guy on drugs or what? erm.... he started it so he would be most likely the one who is punished

Elektra_lover
OMG your violent!

Echuu
ya- he definitely started it

Ironman
me or the kid man hes a pot head *** that learned his lesson. lol today i got a weight bench and i said do i really need to work out more?? this kid was like 100 pounds, it was kinda hard to lift him

Echuu
him

Ironman
no i copy wrestling when i fight cause i am kinda like a mini batista (well not as big as batista) wel l anyway, I cant help it, its hard to explain its like wolverines berserk mode.

Raven Guardia
I meant that werdio who attacked you, he has to be on pot or something. Or very Psychotic and aggressive.

Elektra_lover
He might have started it, but you touched him first by pushing him, which caused him to run at you.

Ironman
he came up talking i was like great my friends looked at me with disgust after that they have never seen me fight i dont like to. I am very agressive fighter ill do what ever for my enemy to lay there or quit even if it means me getting seriously injured.

Raven Guardia
EL, has a point sad...so technically you made the first psychical move. which can work against you

Ironman
well if i get thrown away ill come after his arse i cant really get torn from my family, love my mom to much.

Elektra_lover
See thats a bit scary *slowly backs away*

Ironman
well i uslely only fight for friends or family or if the kid needs a ass whoopin

XIA
thumb up
Im never one to start fights or be in them on my own, I usually just help my friends when they start fights
wink

Ironman
like a couple years back my friend was being picked on so i ran over and punched three kids and said " GET THE F up and FIGHT FOR ONCE" and then i almost got in huge trouble for assault, my friend tho backed me up.

Elektra_lover
I wonder why... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ironman
hey if your girl friends where getting stomped would you go in and kicka some ass i hope you would if you wouldnt id have to call you a freeking wuss

Lord_Andres
fighting? what you trying to prove something or what? only kids fight for such small matter, he called you names big deal, if I was me, i would just laugh in his face! he clearly has no better things to do then call names, and play ''vin diesel'' and when you said you wont quit fighting even if you get seriously injured, you totaly lost me, I mean thats stupitity on a high level! go play with a rat or something man!

Ironman
well you know yo gottafight for your right dot dot dot roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ronny
i would get a mega phone and shout out the lyrics to Township Rebellion at them no expression

Lord_Andres
Well still you are a very stupit person if you just go around pushing people if they say something bad about you, you know its not your problem, its they that have problem if they starts calling names, but if you go pushing people like that, you too have problems, can't you see that man? sure he might be a prick, but you seem to be nuting more then that either

JLred
uhhh...blah!!!!

silver_tears
where do you people live? What the f**k?

JLred
whats this whole thing about im not understanding anythign even when i read??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.