what should I do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gisele
okay..theres this guy named alex(he goes to my school) and one day my friends said he liked me...then he went out with someone instead...then he got tried of hearing people talking about me around him..he said he never said that stuff but he always denys everything.... mad everything!! I m SO confused...Now he acts weird around me like he likes me..ALWAYS stareing at me embarrasment ....My heart is so twisted right now embarrasment sad sad

Raven Guardia
ask him how he feels and tell him to be honest. Its not right he messes with your head like that mad. and if he does ever want a chance with you, then he shouldnt treat you like that.

Gisele
I know...but I m too scared to ask him..he ll never wanna be honest with me

TX!
if i was the guy...sh!t i'll run myself to china or someplace like that..dead serious btw been with that before so i guess i know where you and that guy are both at coming at....and also maybe he knows he did something wrong and he feels guilty now so he either ashamed ti ask you or scared or maybe confused

Raven Guardia
do you think, he would be honest with one of your friends? maybe if they ask for you...or even if you ask one of his friends.

Gisele
maybe...good idea TX! I agree with you....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.