What is going to happen........?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonks
What is Harry going to do to Voldemort? i mean he has to kill him sometime? You know has Dumbledore said that there is something worse than death? Is that what Harry is going to do to Voldemort?

I was wondering what is that room that Harry and his friends could not open? What is the Ministry hiding?

raven guardia
I think harry will end up killing Voldemort.

Tonks
yah i think so to but how?

tassie
Something spectacular involving all characters that we would never have thought of!! eek! yes

you know jk wink

tigress
in ootp dumbledore said that when voldy (the pansy) turned into snake and took possesion of harry that voldy was unable to stay in possesion due to the force voldemort detests which resides in harry and none in voldemort for which there is a room in department of mysteries it took harry to save sirius, it might be love but how can harry use love to kill voldy. here i go again rambling what do you think tonks

celestial_moon
well, consdiering that it can't involve wands, i can c the whole love situation working out.

tigress
thanx thats one of the only theories ive had that isnt totally insane that people agree with smile

Aldaron
Agreed.

Tonks
I think that maybe Dumbledore will die in the Process. ( i dont want him to die) harry will somehow get help from his parents and Sirius. you could look back to the fourth book. they helped mhim there

megajoint
I think harry will show him what love is really is...not in the pervert way but he will show him that he(harry) don't have perents either and they both were mistreated...but harry,unlike voldemort ,was friendlier and chose the right path and got his aknoladgement by doing good things....(I thing voldemort want acknowledgement that he hadn't been given when he was a child...u know the whole story...)
now voldemort would be stunned and would start to think WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!
and will commit a suicide

tassie
I hate when old threads are bumped up... i see my old, stupid posts messed

but anyways, i'm certain that Sirius has an important role in the future ((even if he's dead sad)) that would help Harry with Voldemort... perhaps, he was the one who left some kind of weapon for Harry, cuz the Black family was large on the Dark Side, so they must have something of some use for Harry, just supposing..

And the "love" thing.... hmm... yeah... i suppose... but Harry can't depend on his parents' love to protect him for the rest of his life... he'll have another weapon^^

Unicor777
I think the only way to eliminate voldi 4ever would be to " just forget" about him, to ignore him, as if he never existed, and H might use an \
" Ignorio" spell!

tassie
hmm..... does it work on KMC??

sauron
right hermione can be battling voldy
and then she can do 'curse time' its like bullet time,

then harr comes up and puts his wand to voldys temple and says 'dodge this'

Tonks
I think also that Neville is going to have a bigger role. yah you know about the whole Prophecy? and then he will have to help Harry bigger. but i wonder if he is going to tell Nevillle about the prophecy?

Diamond
it is sad, but I think Harry will die in the end. sad

me15
I dont think thats true........i agree with the theroy about love. I dont noe how its all going to play out but, im sure jk will think of something
-me15

airangel429
I think Neville might end up killing Voldy b/c he's getting his own wand and if Harry and Voldy have the same kind of wands they may counter-react against each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.