Shitty fast food...PISSES ME OFF!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Long John Silvers! mad They ****in suck. I was coming back from a reptile show today and I was hungry so i decided to go get Long John silvers which I'd never had before. I got it. The greasiest shit I'd ever had. The shrimp tasted like they just pulled it out of an old fish tank, beat it with a hammer, dropped it on the floor, wiped a dogs ass with it and served it to me sick It was horrible. I Thought i was going to puke right there. **** YOU LONG JOHN SILVER!!!!

Dr. Strangelove
Well it serves you right if you go to a fast food place called Long John Silver. stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I thought it would be good cry

Ronny
tis why i dont eat fast food angel

Lord_Andres
I only fast food I eat is meat balls with a good salad, and Fish and Chips, and I only eat it if the fish is from a place where they only sell that, or else its some halfassed shitty fish from SlipknoT's long silvers john old fish tank

Beast_Within
that has gotta be the worst food ever sad

Dr. Strangelove
I've had fast food at Redrum Burger. Now they serve some damn good burgers. smokin'

SlipknoT
It was horrible, it tasted liek it was swiming in a bucket of grease sad

debbiejo
Long John Silvers used to be good. At least I used to like it, but the last time I went I couldn't eat it. I had to peel off the breading...Too Salty

Beast_Within
eeww...thats nasty...i'd defiantly puke sick

*Pukes*

XIA
eww, all over my shoes sad

Ronny
Yes well i do eat there

and At Willies H & C droolio fabulous little place

Lord_Andres
You know what I really hate, its when I traveling in some other country and go to some resturnat or fast food palce or what ever, and they have these pictures of the food, and I orde it, but when i get it it looks like some plastic food that was bought in toy'r us! mad

Beast_Within
*walks over to the couch, face green and pale*

XIA
*leaves thead* sick

SlipknoT
Pukes*

Beast_Within
*eyes go wide, and cheeks go fat, and turn's my head and pukes again*

Dr. Strangelove
The hamburgers at Willies on Broadway would always give me a stomach ache.ranting

Morning_Glory
cant believe you've never eaten Long John Silvers before...

when ever I have eaten there -- my mouth feels so greasy after wards

that place sucks ass

debbiejo
barfs again on the table.

Ironman
lol :that was great

SlipknoT
They're not to common around here

Ironman
lol

Ronny
cry WHAAAT? whycry they are so yummers

Ronny
why does this remind me so much of Scary Movie 2 no expression

Beast_Within
*gets up, face green and pale, and shaking*

debbiejo
We don't have a Willies...So I never had their yummers sad

Ironman
wut smiley was that i found it rantingrantingrantingrantingrantingrantingranting cool

Ronny
im not suprised laughing out loud its only a sacramento hamburger joint stick out tongue

debbiejo
We have White Castle slider burgers.

Ironman
eww sliders here in michigan sucks there sooooo gross

Ironman
they make you wanna rantingranting

debbiejo
I'm in Michigan.. and I haven't had one in years...but sometimes you can smell yhem when you drive by.

Ironman
eh i know man i am 14 and i barly drive and i can smell the nasyness from down the street and theres one like 3 miles away

debbiejo
EWWWW

Ironman
i know

SlipknoT
I love Mcdonalds

Ironman
me too

ragesRemorse
If you have the balls to order fish from a fast food joint then you should be awarded a medal or somthing. You ever notice the majority of the people at long john silvers have big asses. does long johns even have food that isnt fried? I usually stick to Arby's for my fast food, but the other day i tried the monster burger from hardee's. Jesus christ... a pound and a half of black angus beef and six strips of bacon with threepieces of cheese. I'm not a quitter so i did finish it. I diddnt feel right for the rest of the day. It may have been cheaper and faster to just have stabbed myself in the heart .

SlipknoT
drool that sounds awsome

ragesRemorse
it was untill blew my colon on the shitter.

Ironman
god damnit I WANT HARDEES THEY CLOSED ALL BUT ONE IN MICHIGAN I AM ****ING PISSED ABOUT THAT SHIT THERE FOOD IS ****ING GOOD SON

Dr. Strangelove
They're okay until 30 minutes after when I start feeling sick. sick

I haven't eaten at that evil place in over a year. Happy Dance

Dr. Strangelove
Carl's jr kicks Mcdonald's ass so bad it's not even funny.red_bandana

http://www.us.so-net.com/tokushu/backnumbers/010901/images/photo_carl_set.jpg

eggmayo
Sonic are great.

The Ones
mc donnalds are the crapiest. they recycle your food and spit in it!!!

Beast_Within
cool

Df02
if its fastfood and aint subway, it aint passing my lips

but fastfood rarely passes my lips neway, and when it does its usually a 2way trip in and out the way it came

STYX Chick
Eww! sick I used to work at LJS. At least, in my town, the food is actually GOOD x.x; Do you live in a big city? if so, that cpuld be why? confused

lil bitchiness
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/6817/goingtomcdonalds9nw.gif

Deathblow
Super Size Me put me off fastfood for life.

Well except for Taco Bell, but they don't have any in this accursed country anyway mad

The Tired Hiker
I can't help it, Big Macs are delish! Right now they have buy 1 get 1 free.droolio

SlipknoT
awsome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.