Pizza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
mmmkay at school on Friday right before lunch when we were getting ready for lunch this girl in my class started singing *to the tune to ashlee simpsons "pieces of me" song* "pizza, pizza, pizza for me!!!'

i wanted to tear her apart with chopsticks and feed her to a mad hoard of squirming monkey turds

Morning_Glory
why didnt you chop her head off...meh!

SlipknoT
Anyone who listen to Ashlee Simpson isnt good enough for air.

Ronny
Exactly my point slippydear....

and i didnt because then i would be expelled and my dad would butcher me

dark1365
Ronny, I probably wouldn't have gotten violent. I would've cracked up like cm-thin glass.

Bored?
Damn it, is there anything on Earth I can do to stop you from getting bored again...
...my hopes aren't high though, oh well.

Ironman
this person was singing and i spit in their face big grin

dark1365
Their expression?

ragesRemorse
I was trippin out the other night. A song came on the radio and i was like man that is a good song. My friend in the back seat hit me in the head and it felt like his hand went inside my brain. Later found out he hit me because it was an ashlee simpson song. Hey. i was trippin.

you ever notice it is hard to find good pizza

Ironman
well they couldnt do nothing to me i already kicked their ass for calling my mom a **** and saying that they ran a train on her and said chugga chugga when they were doing it

SlipknoT
Man, that must have been some hardcore stuff to make an Ashlee Simpson song good, What was it?

ragesRemorse
Blue gelly's. yeah it was one of the nicest trips i can remember. Diddnt sound like ashlee simpson, it sounded like God and his angels singing to me.

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

Ironman
lol

Arsenal
I would've politely asked her to refrain from breathing.

Anna85
pizza> yummy

Time Of Evil
^ I agree wholey hearted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.